Accepted Gagged DR (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Donator
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ORDER!
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39690581
Date and Time of the Ban: I can't remember
Reason about the Ban: Too many gags (I know ...)
Admin that Banned you: I can't remember
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Because I'm a big fan of this community and I always show that support by donating money to this community!

I always show that support by donating money to this community!

Just because you donate, it does not make you exempt from the rules. Although you have 7 previous comm blocks BEFORE your permanent one, I would suggest trying to acknowledge what you did before, and why it was wrong, so iceviet can have a better understanding of how you have changed & use that as a motive to lift the gag.

Just because you donate, it does not make you exempt from the rules. Although you have 7 previous comm blocks BEFORE your permanent one, I would suggest trying to acknowledge what you did before, and why it was wrong, so iceviet can have a better understanding of how you have changed & use that as a motive to lift the gag.

It was just stupid immature behaviour, I just had a hard time irl (You may ask Captain Pootis, he can confirm it. I told him everything about this) and acted like an idiot/child on TF2. It’s been 6 months, and I assure you this won’t happen again, if so. You can ban me from the whole community... Just give me 1! more chance. I just love this community and I hate it when I can’t interact with players on the servers especially on DR

I remember you praising Hitler for doing nothing wrong on your profile and in the servers. Have you actually distanced yourself from this?

I remember you praising Hitler for doing nothing wrong on your profile and in the servers. Have you actually distanced yourself from this?
With all respect Stabbin, but ''praising''. If you agree on something one guy said, doesn't mean you praise him, For example, I despise the Dutch Prime-Minister, but sometimes he has good policies and decisions but that doesn't make me immeadiately praise him. Hitler's anti-smoking policies were great, killing millions of jews, homosexuals, gypsies etc. Igniting another world war causing 60 million deaths is disgusting how can I praise that? If I ever said something that offended you by thinking that I was praising Hitler, I apologies that were not my intensions and I hope you can understand that.

With all respect Stabbin, but ''praising''. If you agree on something one guy said, doesn't mean you praise him, For example, I despise the Dutch Prime-Minister, but sometimes he has good policies and decisions but that doesn't make me immeadiately praise him. Hitler's anti-smoking policies were great, killing millions of jews, homosexuals, gypsies etc. Igniting another world war causing 60 million deaths is disgusting how can I praise that? If I ever said something that offended you by thinking that I was praising Hitler, I apologies that were not my intensions and I hope you can understand that.

By saying Hitler did good things, could easily get misunderstood. Now, I can't see your chatlog for some reason, so I can't see what specifically you wrote. But I think we can all agree that Hitler was a horrible person, no matter what good he did (Although I do agree with you, Hitler had some great policies and did good things, but they are easily overshadowed by the horrific things he did and stood for), but he's such a controversial topic, so if you were to get ungagged, you probably shouldn't mention Hitler again.

But as it was Iceviet who gagged you, I'll leave the decision up to him, whether to ungag you or not.

• Agree
Reactions: Tom and Flynt
We agreed to give you another chance, unsilenced.

Reactions: Hellboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread