Gagged and muted permanently (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find the source ban url and i believe it is because i am not banned
I have been gagged for a year or more, i don't remember, and muted too on all servers, for saying noob and fuck.
And yeah, since it's been that long, i don't remember the name of the admin, nor the time exactly.
This is my steam id:
STEAM_0:0:52506623

As if I'd remember this. I wouldn't perm someone at once for just saying noob and fuck, there must have been a lot more to it. (Somehow your name still strikes me with negative connotations, too.)

So, why should I undo it? You clearly went absolutely mad in your log at the time.

thanx alot noodl
Negative connotations? seriously? You have problems with my name now? And you said you don't remember anything yet you say "clearly went absolutely mad"
You gave me a perma gag and mute because i didn't listen to you, and we started fighting.
As for why removing it, it's because it's been more than a year. Yes, i got mad, but maybe if you didn't become bossy in the server i would have listened.

I can clearly remember some pretty harsh insulting and disrespect in the past. But since over a year passed, I personally would unsilence you.

Negative connotations? seriously? You have problems with my name now? And you said you don't remember anything yet you say "clearly went absolutely mad"

All I'm saying is, if I perm'd you right away and seeing your name still strikes me with a negative connotation, what you did must have been bad.

As for why removing it, it's because it's been more than a year. Yes, i got mad, but maybe if you didn't become bossy in the server i would have listened.

That's it? I should remove it because it's been so long? Not because you promise you won't do it again?

Maybe if you could elaborate on how exactly I was bossy it would help.

well, ok, here is the story as i remember then:
i got in after months because i lost internet connection and everything changed
i started playing, so here is a list of my insults:
noob, nub, lol nub, fuck, fak you, ahahahhaha noob
and then you said something like stop it or get gagged, i don't remember clearly.
and the i asked who the hell are you? you didn't answer
i asked where are the other pandas, you didn't answer
i continued my "lol, nub, fuck" insults, and then bam, muted and gagged, permanently
i opened a topic about it on the forums at the time, probably deleted by now. Not to remove it but just to ask why? you copied all my texts from the chat in server and pasted it in the topic and said there, you are always insulting other players.
so yeah, i won't insult them, though i can't promise i won't use noob when someone is spamming or camping.

well, ok, here is the story as i remember then:
i got in after months because i lost internet connection and everything changed
i started playing, so here is a list of my insults:
noob, nub, lol nub, fuck, fak you, ahahahhaha noob
and then you said something like stop it or get gagged, i don't remember clearly.
and the i asked who the hell are you? you didn't answer
i asked where are the other pandas, you didn't answer
i continued my "lol, nub, fuck" insults, and then bam, muted and gagged, permanently
i opened a topic about it on the forums at the time, probably deleted by now. Not to remove it but just to ask why? you copied all my texts from the chat in server and pasted it in the topic and said there, you are always insulting other players.
so yeah, i won't insult them, though i can't promise i won't use noob when someone is spamming or camping.

It's kind of coming back to me now. That thread was indeed deleted but not intentionally; it happened because we moved forums. I'm pretty sure that you're the guy who said "I'm not here to ask for ungag, I'm here to say fuck you mister. I've been on this server loooonger than you" and that stuff.

I didn't answer to "who the hell are you" because you didn't need to know that you were speaking to an admin. I expect people to abide by the rules regardless of whether there is an admin on the server or not.

I'm still not sure about this one but what the hell, I'll just undo it. I'll keep a watch on you, though. "noob" would count as an insult, though a light one, so watch what you say. If I notice that you cannot control yourself, you will be punished again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread