Accepted gag'd for questioning (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamsi

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Lady bomber jamesi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50052409
Date and Time of the Ban: 14-07-16 17:19
Reason about the Ban: "Gag'd for toxic behaviour"
Admin that Banned you: Pleasure (Patmosphere on the forums)

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

I wasn't toxic, i was gag'd for questioning the admin for giving me a warning to stop spamming lennies, when i also didn't ever spam.

It starts when i post two lennies with a 16 second delay from eacother, he then gives me a warning and tells me to stop spamming lennies.

14 Jul 2016 17:01:46
Lady bomber jamesi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

14 Jul 2016 17:02:02
Lady bomber jamesi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

I'll post the argument in parts, because it wont fit here.

Reactions: Redspike
Pleasure oh
Pleasure control the lennies m8
Lady bomber jamesi i did two of them?
Pleasure yes
Pleasure but still lennies
Lady bomber jamesi so?
Lady bomber jamesi because it's a lenny
Lady bomber jamesi thats why?
Pleasure warning its not good?
Lady bomber jamesi what is allowed ?
Lady bomber jamesi is it a rule?
Lady bomber jamesi no lennies?
Lady bomber jamesi i wasn't spamming
Pleasure still telling to you: 'warning is not good?
Pleasure I wont comment there
Lady bomber jamesi so no +
Lady bomber jamesi that means no
Pleasure still, 'I wont comment there'
Lady bomber jamesi you'd say yes if it was the case
Lady bomber jamesi lol
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ It's about spammin'.
Lady bomber jamesi but i wasn't even spamming xD
Lady bomber jamesi guess admins just make the rules when they feel like it
Lady bomber jamesi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ Ugh
Pleasure third time: 'warning is not good'?
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ You know what?
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ You can talk to Kevin about the lennies.
Lady bomber jamesi it's a warning for something i didn't do
Lady bomber jamesi i did nothing wrong
Lady bomber jamesi why warn me then
Lady bomber jamesi if i did absolutely nothing
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ The owner himself doesn't want anyone to spam lennies.
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ Duel with it.
Lady bomber jamesi i didn't spam
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ 2 Lennies at once.
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ Not spammin'?
ExodusTheAvali Hardly at once
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ Heh hardly.
Pleasure spamming two lennies is already a possible sign of spamming, so, fourth time: 'warning is not good'?
Lady bomber jamesi but there was a significant delay between the lennies
Lady bomber jamesi it's just you admins overreacting
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ Even though.
Pleasure not so much sure
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ It's still spammin'.
Lady bomber jamesi what is spamming?
Lady bomber jamesi tell me?
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ Ask the owner.
Lady bomber jamesi is doing the same message/lenny twice in a row a spam?
Lady bomber jamesi not even close
ExodusTheAvali I don't get why you're calling it spamming, when the server has a plugin that PREVENTS spamming
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ It shows the rules.
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ Again duel with it.
Lady bomber jamesi stop overreacting, stop limiting our chat experience
Lady bomber jamesi i feel like you just want to argue with me.
Pleasure it seems the opposite
Lady bomber jamesi i was just minding my own business and did 2 lennies

ExodusTheAvali Jeesus, just drop it already, he put two lennies in chat, deal
Pleasure cuz only 4 my warn u started this thread
Lady bomber jamesi then i was warned to the ground for doing it
Lady bomber jamesi i just wanted to defend myself
Lady bomber jamesi so i can keep doing lennies
Lady bomber jamesi when i feel like it
Lady bomber jamesi i do not intend to spam them
Lady bomber jamesi jesus
Pleasure I will still warn cuz this is my job there
ExodusTheAvali You're taking it far too seriously, imo
Lady bomber jamesi are you a new admin pleasure?
ExodusTheAvali Wow, helpful
Lady bomber jamesi like, i can ask someone else and just check on the site
Lady bomber jamesi thanks admin
Lady bomber jamesi real helpful
Lady bomber jamesi people with power seek to use that power
Lady bomber jamesi you are just creating problems actually
Pleasure admin or not you must respect the rules, even if the admin isnt there
Lady bomber jamesi i respect the rules
Lady bomber jamesi and neither did i break one
ExodusTheAvali He wasn't spamming at all
Lady bomber jamesi which is spamming
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ You just broke 1.
Lady bomber jamesi never did that
Lady bomber jamesi yet you accuse me of it
Lady bomber jamesi what did i break King sir?
Lady bomber jamesi questioning ?
Lady bomber jamesi is that banned?
Lady bomber jamesi jesus i just want to chill and play FF2
Pleasure funny fact now: I only warned you 'bout the lennies, after u started this fucking thread. Now you're being toxic on this
Lady bomber jamesi how so?
Lady bomber jamesi am i cursing you ?
ExodusTheAvali Says the admin who carried it on kek
Lady bomber jamesi am i telling you to kill yourself?
Lady bomber jamesi im just asking
Lady bomber jamesi simple bloody questions
Pleasure nope, just being so much toxic
ExodusTheAvali Pleasure, I think you're being more toxic here
Mr.indiana guys jjust drop it and focus on having fun here
Lady bomber jamesi how on earth am i toxic?
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ As he said.
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ Drop it.
Lady bomber jamesi im just asking you why on earth you wont let me post two lennies
Pleasure why the fuck you cant get I only warned u?
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ He 'Warned you' about lennies.
Pleasure just why?
ExodusTheAvali >says to drop it
ExodusTheAvali >carries on
Lady bomber jamesi woah, no need to say 'fuck'
Pleasure 'lright lets finish this shit right now: No more words on this theme since the fact u cant handle warns
ExodusTheAvali Real mature
Pleasure sure?
Lady bomber jamesi or that you cannot handle that you did something wrong?
Lady bomber jamesi and im calling you on that?
Pleasure one more phrase cmon, im here
Lady bomber jamesi i can see that you dont like me
Pleasure one more
Pleasure still there
Lady bomber jamesi you're like trying to make me mad so you get a reason to ban me
Lady bomber jamesi want me to swear and curse
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ Heh.
Lady bomber jamesi feels like it pleasure
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ Lady get over it.
ExodusTheAvali jfc Pleasure, if you say to drop it, practice what you preach

[SourceComms] ADMIN: Issued an extended gag on Lady bomber jamesi for 120 minutes (reason: Toxic attitude).

Pleasure nice one
ExodusTheAvali Hue, admin abuse much?
Pleasure cant even shut ur mouth when I ask to not get nomore in the theme
Pleasure now who is the toxic?
ExodusTheAvali You are
Pleasure nice one
Crexthelegend12 What is happened here?
Pleasure cuz lennies
Pleasure well, it seems the other admins extended it

So that's everything.
I got everything from: https://gameme.panda-community.com/chat/tf13.
I only removed things that aren't that important to the argument.

I find the gag unnecessary and illogical and that nothing can justify it.

Maybe I will be arrogant by asking that for the fifth time, but "Warning is not good"? Just asking by the fact that when a player starts to show lennies or some kind of crappy-born usual binds without getting warned in the beginning, he will surely take this situation like a "free floor". But the most disturbing thing in the ending that is come up, is you kept improving in the argument with your "friend" (Not even knowing if he is) with more aggressivity, by asking questions on questions when I gave already the answer to the first Important one -Lady bomber jamesi: no lennies? You can still find my comment on this in what I've written for five times. Plus, trying to make me running in rage with Exodus as supporter in your chat augmented the reason "Being toxic".
Pleasure cuz lennies
Pleasure well, it seems the other admins extended it
This part is for the guy Borealis who was asking for an ungag from the 3 days punishement

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki
Maybe I will be arrogant by asking that for the fifth time, but "Warning is not good"? Just asking by the fact that when a player starts to show lennies or some kind of crappy-born usual binds without getting warned in the beginning, he will surely take this situation like a "free floor". But the most disturbing thing in the ending that is come up, is you kept improving in the argument with your "friend" (Not even knowing if he is) with more aggressivity, by asking questions on questions when I gave already the answer to the first Important one -Lady bomber jamesi: no lennies? You can still find my comment on this in what I've written for five times. Plus, trying to make me running in rage with Exodus as supporter in your chat augmented the reason "Being toxic".
This part is for the guy Borealis who was asking for an ungag from the 3 days punishement

I do not know exodus, also you never answered weather lennies were banned or not:

Lady bomber jamesi i wasn't spamming
Pleasure still telling to you: 'warning is not good?
Lady bomber jamesi so no +
Lady bomber jamesi that means no
Pleasure still, 'I wont comment there'

This became as big as it is because you couldn't simply understand that I didn't break any rule.
If you'd just simply listen to me and exodus when we explained why it wasn't spam then this wouldn't be a problem.

>"he will surely take this situation like a "free floor" "
Isn't the chat free for anyone to use? Thats how i understand it. So it's free for everyone.

You shouldn't have to warn anyone because it's a rule to NOT SPAM.
You don't need to warn everyone that does a lenny to not spam, you're not preventing spam that way.

If someone IS spamming then you warn, so he stops. If he continues then you punish, it's simple.

I read the whole thing and discussed this with Madact. I found both parties to be at fault; both were rude to each other at points during the argument when it could've just been a "Please don't use lennies", followed with a "K".

I find lennies to be the literal meaning of spam. Lennies serve no purpose other than to either taunt at someone, hint at something NSFW, or to provoke other lenny users into using their pointless binds.

I personally think that the gag is justified just by the reaction of the gagged user. The reaction was completely ridiculous.

The reason behind the gag is incorrect, but I think it was justified.

You shouldn't have to warn anyone because it's a rule to NOT SPAM.
You don't need to warn everyone that does a lenny to not spam, you're not preventing spam that way.

If someone IS spamming then you warn, so he stops. If he continues then you punish, it's simple.
Let's follow your logic with this example then, but obviously with different subjects: "do you prefer cure the disease before or during it?" "You-during it, because it's showing itself only right now". Now, let's use the other side: "do you prefer cure the disease before or during it?" "Me-before surely, why? Cause it won't expand itself so it won't even come to the lights in the future".
>"he will surely take this situation like a "free floor" "
Isn't the chat free for anyone to use? Thats how i understand it. So it's free for everyone.
Just this magical image proiected in my head while reading it: 1-Hey mr ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), 2-Hi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), 1-Is everything nice there ᘳ◔ω◔ᘰ, 2-( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) sure, 3-Heyo, Im there too ᕦ(๏⏏๏)ᕥ, 2-Sup m8 ヽ(ᗒロᗕ)ノ, 1-Lol, this guy (∩óᗝò)⊃━☆゚.*, 4-Hi bitches (ง⌐■ᨎ■)ง.
Now, the only guy (not admin) who will come in a chat like this and says: "Please don't spam." Will receive 9/10 times this answer by others: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)x10 in the messages.

Last edited:
Let's follow your logic with this example then, but obviously with different subjects: "do you prefer cure the disease before or during it?" "You-during it, because it's showing itself only right now". Now, let's use the other side: "do you prefer cure the disease before or during it?" "Me-before surely, why? Cause it won't expand itself so it won't even come to the lights in the future".

Just this magical image proiected in my head while reading it: 1-Hey mr ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), 2-Hi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), 1-Is everything nice there ᘳ◔ω◔ᘰ, 2-( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) sure, 3-Heyo, Im there too ᕦ(๏⏏๏)ᕥ, 2-Sup m8 ヽ(ᗒロᗕ)ノ, 1-Lol, this guy (∩óᗝò)⊃━☆゚.*, 4-Hi bitches (ง⌐■ᨎ■)ง.
Now, the onyl guy (not admin) who will come in a chat like this and says: "Please don't spam." Will receive 9/10 times this answer by others: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)x10 in the messages.

I do not understand this clusterfuck.

I personally think that the gag is justified just by the reaction of the gagged user. The reaction was completely ridiculous.

Is it justified because i was pissed of how i got gag'd for absolutely no reason other than he disliked me?

In the end you see him cursing and provoking me:

Pleasure 'lright lets finish this shit right now: No more words on this theme since the fact u cant handle warns
ExodusTheAvali Real mature
Pleasure sure?
Lady bomber jamesi or that you cannot handle that you did something wrong?
Lady bomber jamesi and im calling you on that?
Pleasure one more phrase cmon, im here
Lady bomber jamesi i can see that you dont like me
Pleasure one more
Pleasure still there
Lady bomber jamesi you're like trying to make me mad so you get a reason to ban me
Lady bomber jamesi want me to swear and curse
๖ۣۜKingh3◙ Heh.
Lady bomber jamesi feels like it pleasure

and here he just wildly says im being toxic:

Pleasure funny fact now: I only warned you 'bout the lennies, after u started this fucking thread. Now you're being toxic on this

and this guy is an admin, just embarrassing.

Example: Is it okay that i get shot if i get mad and shoot him back afterwards?

"Is it justified because i was pissed of how i got gag'd for absolutely no reason other than he disliked me?"

I mean the argument that ensued after the warning that he gave in the server. For all you know it could've been a general warning, I do that from time to time myself.

I read the conversation and just like Cammy said, both are at fault. You, Jamesi, arguing over something relatively useless, which of course makes pretty much everyone mad and @Patmosphere for overreacting at the whole thing.

Yes Jamesi, it's not against the rules, to send 2 lennies within 16 seconds, but at the same time you shouldn't be arguing with an admin about it. You clearly provoked him, even if it wasn't on purpose.

Patmo, I think you shouldn't have warned him in the first place. I mean.. Yea of course you can do that, but a 16 second space between them is a lot if you think about it. You could've said "Try not using Lennies that often" but saying that he spammed isn't true (Even if it's a lenny). On top of that, you got mad and sweared at him. In my opinion you were more toxic than him when you said that he was indeed toxic. Also, you shouldn't deny answering his question, he just wanted to know which lead to the "fight". And btw, not answering a normal question is really rude, you should've just answered him normally.

I wanna be honest, for me, the gag is undeserved. But mostly because he wasn't really toxic, he was only arguing, even trying to ask friendly at first. I'm not saying, that he should get ungagged, but I think that the reason should get changed, to something like "provoking admin" or something like that.

*His chatlog is actually full of lennies, so he could just get gagged for spamming them..or using them a lot ?*

This is just my opinion, no h8 plis

I read the conversation and just like Cammy said, both are at fault. You, Jamesi, arguing over something relatively useless, which of course makes pretty much everyone mad and @Patmosphere for overreacting at the whole thing.

Yes Jamesi, it's not against the rules, to send 2 lennies within 16 seconds, but at the same time you shouldn't be arguing with an admin about it. You clearly provoked him, even if it wasn't on purpose.

Patmo, I think you shouldn't have warned him in the first place. I mean.. Yea of course you can do that, but a 16 second space between them is a lot if you think about it. You could've said "Try not using Lennies that often" but saying that he spammed isn't true (Even if it's a lenny). On top of that, you got mad and sweared at him. In my opinion you were more toxic than him when you said that he was indeed toxic. Also, you shouldn't deny answering his question, he just wanted to know which lead to the "fight". And btw, not answering a normal question is really rude, you should've just answered him normally.

I wanna be honest, for me, the gag is undeserved. But mostly because he wasn't really toxic, he was only arguing, even trying to ask friendly at first. I'm not saying, that he should get ungagged, but I think that the reason should get changed, to something like "provoking admin" or something like that.

*His chatlog is actually full of lennies, so he could just get gagged for spamming them..or using them a lot ?*

This is just my opinion, no h8 plis

I kinda provoked/continued the argument, yes i agree with that, i could've stopped arguing and just be on my merry way.
But i'm fed up with the warnings and when he doesn't answer my questions then i will naturally continue until i'm heard.

Yes i was ignorant, but that was because he too was ignorant and couldn't see that he was wrong on his judgement of me spamming.

kinda views himself as a high and mighty admin that's never wrong, should never be questioned of his authority.

My real problem is this admin's arrogance.

Also yes, i do use lennies alot, but i know i shouldn't spam them. I just don't want an admin telling me every bloody time i post one to "not spam" it's sickening.

After trying to read all in the above, and generally keep up, I came in my own statement. Patmos did he's job which was warning the player, even though the definition of spam kinda forgot from Patmos. The individual didn't agree with Patmos and the argument start. Patmos shouldn't have do join the argument at all and the individual shouldnt have to even start the argument. By you admitting that you like to use lennies time to time, and just looking your chat history tells enough. Because it was most likely only a general warning.

Even tho your attidute was toxic and most of the time you tried to get a piss out of the admin, and try to convince him that he was wrong, I still feel like that gag was unnecessary. The gag just wasn't right for the moment, because you clearly only wanted your point out, but patmos did what he saw best to do.

So situation were 50/50, bad plays from both parties and patmos ended up being a little bit too pushy at the end. But you learn something new everyday and this is good example for it. Lesson learned for both and life goes on. The gag has already been expired, so is it up to kevin now to delete the gag , if noone else hasn't got anything to add here.

Sorry for few possible broken english parts, but trying to write when your really tired is a challenge

Even tho your attidute was toxic and most of the time you tried to get a piss out of the admin, and try to convince him that he was wrong

I still don't get why some of you think i was toxic and my reason for continuing the argument was because he didn't respond with something logical or anything to defuse the argument.

The admin himself also made poor excuses why he did what he did and nobody seems to realize that.

I agree that it was both our fault for this silly argument, but i was never toxic. Toxic like him when he cursed and provoked me as if he was hoping for me to actually be toxic like he claimed i was.

> a reason to gag me for being toxic, but gag's me anyway when i begin to express how i feel like he dislikes me for questioning things he doesn't answer and how he's provoking me to insult him.

But okay i'm done with this crap now.

back in my good old days ... spamming lenny faces was counted as spam because it got anoying after a while. it said and probly says still to this day that it is in the Rules. that is why i am here... just to comment that the Lenny face i believe counts as spam and it's clear in the Rules

I think the problem was solved a while ago, both parts got aware of the mistakes done so now they will act better than before. The thread could be closed I presume.

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread