Declined Gag (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Je Hooft

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Lil'Pep&Submit=Search
Name of your Gagged Steam Account: edvaaart2
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32187927
Date and Time of the Ban: 10/20/2018 20:27
Reason about the Ban: Insulting
Admin that Banned you: Roar
Why should you receive a ungag: So someone called me a "retard hail" because I didn't rps the last person on a vsh person as Hale. I told him that I didn't have rps so I couldn't even do that, and that there's no reason to call me a retard for that. I proceeded to say that "maybe you are the 'retard hail'" as a joke referencing to what he said. Apparently this was enough to gag me for a week, judging from a gag I got for saying Fagglet last week (I understand why I got gagged for that) and a gag I got for something I did a year ago. Now I do not get why I'm not allowed to type at all for a week just for saying this.
Firstly, what I said was in self-defence. Ok, this is not court but I still think self-defence should at least shorten my gag a few days. I'm not being toxic or anything.
Secondly, I actually use chat a lot of things other than that insult last week and this 'comeback' today. I try to help other people by telling them where Hale is when I'm alive or where Hale has to go to when he gets stuck, or I just try to lighten the mood with a little joke. Sometimes I'm the only one on the server who knows what to do when Hale gets stuck and not being able to type makes the whole situation incredibly frustrating. On top of that, I'm active a lot as well and being gagged really impairs my gameplay. I could wait a few hours, but a week is just too much, which brings me to my last point:
What's up with the week long gag? It seems like this method of gagging is meant to counter spammers. I don't think these times should be as strict and fixed as they are now. Gagging me for a day means a gag twice as long as my last one, but I would still be okay with it. I already learned my lesson to not insult anyone from my last gag, and now I know that instead of defending yourself you should just call an admin, even for something as minor as someone calling you a retard. Silencing me for a week will not make me understand that any better than when you silence me for a day. It's just me having a bad time because I can't say anything because I'm so toxic, which I assure you I am not. Ask around in the VSH server "How toxic/annoying is Lil'Pep?" and see what happens. Point is I'm not actively trying to annoy anyone by indirectly insulting their playstyles or playing in certain ways that make people angry. The only arguably annoying things I do is say "rip" or "gg" when Hale dies.

So all in all, I'm probably not going to get ungagged, but I'd appreciate it if you would at least shorten the gag, because 1 week? For quoting someone saying retard hail? That's just absurd.

• Disagree
Reactions: Jim
Actual Sourcebans Link

You actually have 4 previous gags, and this is your 5th. Even though it's been a while between lots of them, your last one (also for insulting) was just 4 days ago. You've been gagged for a week for the following reason:

Ultimately, it is still your 5th Gag, here at Panda we usually scale our punishments according to the 6th ban which is permanent. Although your previous punishments are lower, your next gag will be permanent. I gagged you for a week to make sure you are fully aware of punishment history & the seriousness of it. Please wait out your gag which will be automatically lifted in 1 week.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread