Not open for further replies.

fanthom

SourceBans Ban URL: Link
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Belsima
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:209875289
Date and Time of the Ban: 12:40~ 1/1/2018
Reason about the Ban: Insulting
Admin that Banned you: @Jimjo
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I simply followed their orders, shown here.
S3vrEUY.png

unknown.png

• Funny
Reactions: Ranger Ciri
You insulted before this. Although at this part it looked like people were trying to get you gagged you still insulted multiple times before hand even though I told you to stop. I did also hear u slightly insulting in voice chat too before this gag. I will be willing to accept this thread and shorten it (since u did still insult) (most likely to about half the time) it if you try to stop insulting because you still did insult before this

Last edited:
Why accept it then. if he insulted, he insulted

Looking at his chat log, he has been insulting quite a bit since before this gag. I think he should wait the 4 hours.

Why accept it then. if he insulted, he insulted
I said it because it looked like people were making him insult on purpose, as seen in the screenshots. But like you said he did insult either way

Just a little bit of context here as I was online. The player had been insulting before Jimjo joined and had acted rather toxicly, creating an large argument between myself and ciri vs him. He was being rather rude and purposefully provocative. Claiming that calling "your mum is gay" and the claiming gay isn't a slur/insult.
upload_2018-1-1_19-42-27.png

Here

After seeing more evidence of toxicity, I would actually like to keep this gag and Decline this appeal since, like magglet said, he has been doing this before I arrived and even after I warned him to stop. Although in the last part he was shown to be forced to say something he was being toxic anyway.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread