Accepted Gag/Mute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meks2

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:80148678&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: meks (gag) ; mr india (mute)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80148678
Date and Time of the Ban: 04-22-17 23:06 (mute) ; 07-25-17 18:49 (gag)
Reason about the Ban: Spam & Racism
Admin that Banned you: @Madact / klay
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
To be fair, it's been immature and unnecessary regarding the things I've done in the past, but what happened can't be changed.
Since I've been a dumb kid, I guess, and 18 months have passed from that time I think it's worth a try to make this appeal.
I have changed a lot throughout 1 1/2 years, been through some stuff and learned to be polite, social, work with and talk to other people.
I regret the mistakes I've done and deeply apologize to anyone that got offended in any way possible.
I promise not to repeat my past but to be positive looking forward, regardless of my mood, problems, etc. that changes the way I act towards others.
I am going to behave myself and learn from my mistakes.
Hope all this speaks for itself, thank you for your attention^^

• Friendly
Reactions: Hellboy
The gag won't be undone due to you all ready getting your second chance, I'm willing to undo the mute though.
However your main servers are vsh, warsource and db2. So I won't be able to monitor you and will be up to the admins there.
I'll leave this open for a bit if anybody wants to disagree with this, but looks like it'll just end up in an unmute.

Reactions: meks
I agree with the unmute only.

Then -at least since May- we could also take into consideration to ungag him (even though he already had a second chance).
He may finally show us if he is definitely changed in the way he relates with people after 18 months and if he's really mature now.

The unmute may be a test, a first step for the complete unsilence if he keeps behaving politely towards players.
But the ungag would require, as I wrote, some months more to verify totally his politeness and good manners.

As of now I think we can start unmuting him.

Reactions: meks
I'm not for the whole removing the gag later on once they prove themselves but I won't kick up a fuss if someone else actually does it. (I don't have the power to stop you and I'm not going to run to Kevin over it either)

I get that they where probably younger when doing this but it shouldn't really be an excuse. There's other youths that, when on the server, don't breaking the rules. They can actually control their emotions so age isn't really a good excuse for poor behavior. That's my opinion on it anyways.

Anyways I believe we're in the clear for this. Your mute is removed. Breaking communication rules will result in a irreversible communication block.

Reactions: meks2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread