Declined Gag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pengu.g2

Source link: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:104983617&Submit
Name: pengu.g2
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104983617
Date: 2/13/19
Reason: Insulting in text and Micspam
Admin: Madact and Matth
Why should i get unbanned:
So first to start off the fact that i know sorry isn't going to cut anything, i put some thought into appealing before i wrote this. So for the micspam part a few months ago i had a few friends on the server who i enjoyed playing with on the server and i micspammed for memes and stuff. Now i dont play with them anymore so i'd like to voice chat normally, i know i was doing immature stuff and i got muted multiple times because i didn't know that the times would build up and eventually end up as a perma. The server isn't as active as it was before anyway so i'd be highly appreciated if you can give me one last chance to talk and have some fun in the server again. For the insulting part, i do admit i was kind of toxic in general due to a lot of stress irl and people making me mad that i couldnt control myself. I got over that issue over the past couple of months and now i feel like theres no point of insulting others for killing me in game as you know they can just ignore you. I'm generally just a quiet person nowadays playing on the server not doing much. Also a few weeks ago i got banned for name changing to insult a player, that is due to trolling and overall making him mad, and i do apologize for that. If any of you can take your time reading this thanks a lot.

Whether or not i get my gags lifted if i break another rule once and for all you can ban me off from the forums and i wont be able to talk ever again.

Sincerely, pengu.g2

Talked with Matth, come to a little agreement on what to do.

We're going to ungag you first, check to see how you behave. If all goes well in a couple of weeks the unmute will happen.
This is basically a last chance. You won't be able to appeal 3 years if the punishment is placed again. You won't get banned from the forums or the servers unless you make a scene about being punished.

If I forget to unmute you later on (lets say a month from this comment) hit me up with a pm / friend add.

Accepted.

• Agree
Reactions: Matth and ZeroPC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread