Accepted Gag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meks2

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:80148678&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: meks (gag) ; mr india (mute)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80148678
Date and Time of the Ban: 04-22-17 23:06 (mute) ; 07-25-17 18:49 (gag)
Reason about the Ban: Spam & Racism
Admin that Banned you: @Madact / klay
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

Looking back at my previous appeal -> https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gag-mute-appeal.18877
I'd like to give myself a last try for this.
Since 4 1/2 months have passed since then, and regarding the threads about giving me a chance to better myself in-game, I think I did a pretty good job.
I haven't received any negative comments for my way of acting and I've talked to some people about writing this appeal.
As mentioned in my previous thread, I'll continue not to violate any terms and respect every player in relation to profanity.
And in addition, I'll try to keep improving myself in every aspect throughout my time in this community.
This is the last appeal I'm gonna make and I'll rely on the people responding to this thread.
Thank you for your time. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Roar
Meks was permagagged in 2015, then he appealed, and in 2017 he was permagagged again. So it's true, he has already been given a "last chance".

On the other side, 2 years have passed since that 2nd permagag. And something seems to be changed.
The user can actually talk in voice chat - in February he got unmuted. After all these months, I can confirm he has understood how to communicate properly and politely.
I've talked with @Tedgrid and he confirmed my opinion about the user: he has grown up mentally, he is mature with players.

@Madact I'd give him one last chance and ungag him. I think he has earnt our trust in VSH. But it's totally up to you.

Of course, this would be considered a VERY LAST CHANCE. Thanks to his voicechat, we bet he won't give us any more problems...
But if he fails again, I'd auto-decline any further appeal till the world explodes. :nekoheart:

Well I still want to stand by my second chance rule but @Matth has made a pretty convincing conversation with me that I should re-consider my policy due to the amount of years and how someone can...mature up from then.

I want to consult the team about this privately. I still believe that the second chance is the last chance but I have seen admins giving more chances beyond.
So this could take a while. You can still communicate via voice and I'm assuming you're enjoying yourself enough to behave

• Agree
Reactions: Matth and meks2
Hi meks.
@Madact has allowed me to undo the permagag, I granted for you and she accepted. So I will be your lookout, together with the VSH admin team.

Note: there will never be any 3rd chance if you break communication rules again and get permasilenced:
But if he fails again, I'd auto-decline any further appeal till the world explodes. :nekoheart:
So, behave properly from now on.

Accepted. Enjoy the freedom.

• Agree
Reactions: Roar and meks2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread