Plasticine

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Plasticine
Steam ID: 76561198293572106
Date and Time of the Ban: 05/01/19 19:00
Reason about the Ban: Racism
Admin that Banned you: I think Festive Waxel
Why should you receive an unban for the gag: Well the simple fact that What I said was not racist, its one owns personal beliefs, which was obviously a joke at the time as I was talking to another player. But clearly the comment as racist saying "I hate Jews and not hate person" because the person I was talking to said "why can you hate person but not Jews" so I could juxtapose the question to make it not only seem like a joke but a clear relation between the two comments, if the admin was gonna gag me then why not them. They clearly didn't read up on the context of that statement nor did he even give a warning ( IDK if you are usually given one).

My second point is that what I said was not racist, it didn't have any real context to it despite being a fucking meme. Nor is it discrimination to Jews themselves, nor do I have the belief that any race is superior over the other. THE JOKE doesn't even imply that; the joke ITSELF has no context that leads to racism, it was just a matter of saying the opposite of what someone said to me.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    11.2 KB · Views: 85
  • capture2.PNG
    capture2.PNG
    20 KB · Views: 94
My mistake if Festive Waxel is not an admin, he was the only one in chat that was speaking with a colourful name

it didn't have any real context to it despite being a fucking meme.
f29bcf2e050bfe7d3337d4563e560d82.png

I'm pretty sure you wanted to avoid this part instead, i've kicked you twice because of the Nazi objector yet you kept joining after the warnings, my gag was reasonable.
Declined.

• Disagree
Reactions: Plasticine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread