Declined Gag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:74474129&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: SouL The Normie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:74474129
Date and Time of the Ban: 1-14-18 20.35
Reason about the Ban: caps spam
Admin that Banned you: Jimjo
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: so: i was playing on the jailbreak server, and i've got freekilled, so i started writing in the chat that it was unfair and stuff like that with caps on without noticing, soon after that i've got gagged for 240 minutes or something like that (without any warning) and after some seconds an user wrote that i shouldn't abuse caps.
I tought that the gag was unfair and all, but i decided to ignore it because it was just 240 minutes and i didnt have enough time to play today anyways.
But some minutes ago, an admin (i've chatted with him about the gag) told me that i've got permagagged (again), and so i'm here to apply.
I'm sorry about the fact that i used caps, but i also think that i should have been warned about it, and i'm sad about the fact that im not as toxic as i was before (you can ask dm_duel admins).

• Dislike
Reactions: krown
You’ve had enough chances. You said that you won’t insult on panda again but as shown in your chatlog just before I gagged you, you insulted again. You obviously didn’t stick too what you had said and broke the rules. Also, a lot of your gags are from spamming/insulting so you have obviously known about these things and knew they weren’t allowed. Another thing, I did Infact warn about spamming as I said ‘Don’t spam’ (I even keep it as a bind just in case someone is spamming in chat/voice chat). I don’t need to give a separate warning to every single person, the warning should just apply to everyone. I’m against this appeal.

• Agree
Reactions: Left 4 Zelda
You’ve had enough chances. You said that you won’t insult on panda again but as shown in your chatlog just before I gagged you, you insulted again. You obviously didn’t stick too what you had said and broke the rules. Also, a lot of your gags are from spamming/insulting so you have obviously known about these things and knew they weren’t allowed. Another thing, I did Infact warn about spamming as I said ‘Don’t spam’ (I even keep it as a bind just in case someone is spamming in chat/voice chat). I don’t need to give a separate warning to every single person, the warning should just apply to everyone. I’m against this appeal.
I'm not trying to be arrogant or something but you're lying, i've checked the chatlog like 3 times now and i didnt read once a "don't spam", anyways i've written like 4 messages in caps, is that really considered spamming (and i havent played much tf2 in a while, so it can happen that i forget about a rule like the caps one, even if i broke it unintentionally), and you gagged me for caps spamming, not insulting (i don't consider it as an insult tho)

• Disagree
Reactions: Jimjo
anyways i've written like 4 messages in caps, is that really considered spamming
Yup
Not only did you spam in that top instance, you also were insulting someone based on their age "FUCKING KID" that is explicitly trying to put him down for being a "kid."

As for
you gagged me for caps spamming, not insulting (i don't consider it as an insult tho)
See above for the "FUCKING KID" insult, as well as saying some less than savory sentences, such as "in italy saying 'negro' which is 'n*****' in english ain't offensive" which while I understand you weren't intending it as rude, it is.

It wasnt meant to be considered rude since "negro" isn't rude lol.
And i was flaming a bit the kid because of his mcdrive mic, it's hard to believe someone could get offended by that.

• Disagree
The fact that annoys me the most is that i can't chat with dm_duel players just because of a dude with little to no fairplay at all of another server, and i would like to mention that in my mind i really wanted to insult him, but i did actually calm before doing so (the words would have been worse, and i wouldn't be doing this appeal)

• Dislike
i would like to mention that in my mind i really wanted to insult him, but i did actually calm before doing so (the words would have been worse, and i wouldn't be doing this appeal)

Aren't you the sweetest! Your previous appeal was accepted with a condition attached. @fanthom said:

Accepted under the circumstance that you actually follow your Statement.
i will never insult anyone in the server again

You haven't followed your 'statement', you hold some grudge against kids, and tell people to fuck off. We rarely give third chances, and if it were up to me you don't qualify for one.

Im not sure why you think you need a warning. You got all those previous punishments + a perma punishment already got lifted. Why the hell would you need another warning..... Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread