Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Here
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Frank
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44517688
Date and Time of the Ban: 03-04-19 20:16
Reason about the Ban: Admin Disrespect
Admin that Banned you: @IceSoul
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
I'd like to explain from the basics how this situation has been created to the point that i've got permanent muted and gagged without having the possibility to explain my condition. From December I started playing on the panda FF2 server, and going further in the time i wanted to create a character of comedy let's say, that brought fun to everyone in the server. Going further again the term "ASS" became somewhat a real joke between the players, even the admins took place in this kind of jokes so i thought it was all fine. No one ever complained that i was too heavy so i kept it that way. The day i've met Icesoul i was sure of the fact of the joke so i thought of an idea, i've called ONE time Icesoul "ASSSoul" for indeed joking, still with the intention of a joke but the reaction was embarassing to say the least, i've found myself instantly gagged and muted and without any warnings that he didn't like the joke.
So after months from the perma mute and from messages of regulars of FF2 that wanted my return on the server i am here now requesting an ungag and unmute to play again and meet my friends.

Its just the thing that you insulted me over forum and steam after the punishments. So you had the chance to explain yourself over steam or forum. Tbh "Asssoul" call as joke isnt funny anyways. Admins or normal players do not insult you directly but it is only related to sarcasm. There were several warnings to refrain. I also had it written several times let it. You get a second chance from me, but I'll let the ff2 admins decide.

@Waxel
@White Falcon
@Monster
@TekkitFappit

Locked to prevent more stupid comments. FF2 fulls take a look, maybe see deleted replies if you want some insight into the player's behaviour.

Hello Frank.
The FF2 Admin Team has unanimously decided to decline your appeal: it's too early to give you another chance now, considering your general immature behaviour.
The Team wishes you to learn from your mistakes and to see you really changed in a near future. Meanwhile, you will keep the silence.
Have good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread