Accepted Frosty's admin application for the deathrun #9 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Contributor
I though about doing this for a long time,and I mean a long time,but I was unsure if I was ready or not. I love this community, and I always have, but as I'm aware that some players are all right, most of them like to be troublemakers and break the rules. I try to warn them that it's not allowed, but of course they don't care and just keep on. It bothers me of to just stand there and do nothing, so my last resort is to report them, except it's not that affective. I feel like I'm ready for this:

- Your name and/or nickname: My real name is Ana, and my nickname is Frosty.

- Your age: 18

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread): I guess I'm old enough, so no need to respond to this...

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional): STEAM_0:0:80888162

- Your general online times and your timezone:
My general online time is between 19:30 to 23pm on week days. As for weekends, I'm online from 14pm to 23pm, but not every weekend. Be reminded that my schedule isn't very stable. Sometimes I may not be available that time due to several reasons. Regarding the timezone, it's UTC +1:00.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: I would like to apply for the deathrun #9 server. And of course, I would visit other servers if needed.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins): I do have a microphone, although I don't really use is. But I'll start using it when essencial.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I have never been an admin or moderator in any game.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
As I previously stated, I have never been an admin or moderator, so no, I don't have any experience with SourceMod.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:
I wanna look at a server where every players respect the rules they are given,and we all know that's not happening at all.I would do anything to get a server like that. And I feel like I have the proper requirements to help out with its' problems. I'm an active player on the server (and I'll try to be more active if I become an admin), I try to be as polite and mature as possible to other players, and I'm very strict with my own words. That would mean when I warn someone they are breaking the rules and that it's the last chance, it means IT IS their last chance. No forgiving of any kind.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:

Rule breaking regarding spam of any kind or speaking a foreign language, I would give a warning or two, depending on the situation. And if it keeps on going, a 2 hour gag. Then a 7 hour gag after the first time.

Rules that revolve around offensive language or names would result in a warning. If the subject keeps on the rule break, I would then proceed to give a 5 hour gag. Then a 10 hour gag after the first time.

Admin impersonators or people obstructing admins are given a warning or two, and if ignored, a 5 hour gag. Then a 10 hour gag after the first time.

Rules such as Advertisement of products or "explicit" personal content that are being broken, I would give out a warning, after a 2 hour ban if ignored. Then a 5 hour ban after the first time.

When encoutering a subject that's ghosting, griefing, bhopping to skip traps, favouring certain players or trying to avoid any sort of punishment I would give out a warning, and if the subject decides to ignore the warning, it results in a 5 hour ban. Then a 10 hour ban after the first time.

As for the !call function, if it's used when I'm around the server, I would give out a warning or two, and if it's ignored, a 4 hour gag on the chat. Then a 8 hour gag after the first time.

For the punishments given above, in case the player is being warned of their actions after 2 gags/bans, it's a permanent gag/ban.

If the subject is caught delaying the round, after about 15-30 seconds I would give out a warning, if they keep delaying I would toggle the timebomb on the respective subject.

As for third party tools and disrupting of any staff members, without hesitation, a permanent ban.
---------------------------------------------------------------
And with all being said, thank you for taking your time to read my aplication. :)

Had been visiting deathrun many times in this period (under different appearance). Seen the player behaving in the finest way possible I think.
+1

Hey, Frosty!

I've played with you pretty often on the DR server as of lately and I can definitely say you're active and a really friendly player. I see you encouraging the rules every now and then, so you're definitely familiar with them. As for the application, it's really well-written, detailed, and I need to give you credit for the amount of work put into it. I'd definitely like to see you on the DR team due to the reasons mentioned above.

Quick note: As for the punishments, when someone abuses the call function or calls when an admin is present (if warnings have been given out that one is present) a ban for 2-6 hours would be more suitable than a gag.

With all that said, I support your application and I hope to see you on our team! Good luck!

Applicant's sessions and chat:
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/1977930
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1977930
No bans or comm-blocks.

Thank you for both feedbacks.I really apreciate it.

Quick note: As for the punishments, when someone abuses the call function or calls when an admin is present (if warnings have been given out that one is present) a ban for 2-6 hours would be more suitable than a gag.

I see. Then I'm changing the !call abuse punishment to 3 hour ban on the server. Thanks for the tip :)

I don't think either me or stabbin will have anything to say on the matter since we're in our deathrun graves by now :p

Closing it up for review.

• Agree
Reactions: OwapY
accepted, welcome in the team :)

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Madact, should you have any questions feel free to ask us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread