Friendly Hale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

It looks like your demo isn't working in my game...
I don't know if the problem is your demo or my game, but an other admin will try to watch your demo.

Last edited:
Electrod, you get this:
] playdemo Panda Hale
playdemo <demoname> : plays a demo file
Right?
You just have to remove the space between "Panda" and "Hale", rename the file to something that doesn't have spaces.
Worked for me that way.

Seems to me like he did it on purpose, keeps talking about his unusual, chatting as if nothing is happening and he's not delaying anything.
In my opinion he was just trolling, goes to his spawn and says "Im in spawn!"

Sorry, I'm not an admin and I watched the demo, I hope that's not wrong.
The thing is, there is no rule against round delaying on the VSH server, so technically speaking, he didn't break any rule.
Here are the rules of the VSH server as "spammed" on the server:
* Please follow coming rules :
===========================================
1) Keep Racism and Swearing on minimum
2) No Cheats, Hacks, Glitches (BAN!)
3) No Adversiting of other Communities (Servers)
4) No Teaming
5) No Camping as Hale
6) No Spamming Text or Voice
7) Use Trade Chat for Trades with /t
8) Respect Admins and other Players
9) English only in Voicechat
===========================================
* Enjoy And Have Fun!
You might want to add another rule to that.

I'm not defending him, I'm just looking at everything from all points of view.

EDIT: The demo lasted 4:24 minutes, the hale didn't kill the guy in that period of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Electrod
The thing is, there is no rule against round delaying on the VSH server, so technically speaking, he didn't break any rule.
There is, "4) No Teaming" is the rule we are having to deal with right now, since the Hale is "teaming" with the last player alive he is not killing him. Had enough discussion with rulebreakers of that sort in FF2.

There is, "4) No Teaming" is the rule we are having to deal with right now, since the Hale is "teaming" with the last player alive he is not killing him. Had enough discussion with rulebreakers of that sort in FF2.
Actually no, it isn't really "teaming" since there was no deal between the two of them.
If it was actually "teaming" then the other person should be punished too, don't you think?
7DNUl.png

"A common goal" the other person had no idea what's happening, he didn't have a goal at that time.

Reactions: Electrod
Banned for 3 days due to insulting, delaying and being dickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread