[Freekilling Scrubs] Beware the Jailbreak NY server (1 Viewer)

So in my visit with the Panda Community I have enjoyed playing on different servers, my favorite is jailbreak out of them all because it's so much fun to mess around with prisoners ^-^

But a problem I keep seeing is in the NY server, so many freekillers, I know that Panda Community is recruiting admins at the moment for it, and I would love to be a part of it but I don't have enough time being here yet, so it will take a while but besides that the Server is full of freekillers and I have seen now people groups of 3 joining to have 2 on blu team and be warden and kill everyone except their friend on the red...such painful things but I am just warning any American Player or any type of person that the Jailbreak NY server is dangerous because it's full of them, I can give a few names but what would that do without the proof because I forgot to record or snapshot, also if you see a heavy and he uses mic and is near a stack......he is most likely gonna shoot the whole stack....just saying lol

• Informative
Reactions: Cryptic
Yeah, NY Jailbreak could use some Admins. All the USA server Admins mostly play on Dodgeball or FF2.

In the meantime, I'll be willing to administrate NY Jailbreak from time to time; however, I'll need a Jailbreak mentor because I'm clueless when it comes to the mode.

@Zushikikato Wolfeh, since you're the only Full Admin on EU Jailbreak, would you like to be my mentor? I won't take no for an answer :kappa:

Yea, i took over on NY for now because no one ever went there, problem is that i dont want to stay up until 2 as i too have to work.
NY really is in need in some admins able to provide proper activity on there. Till then, i'll still try to come on as often as possible when there are calls. Especially on weekends thats no deal to me.
Yeah, NY Jailbreak could use some Admins. All the USA server Admins mostly play on Dodgeball or FF2.

In the meantime, I'll be willing to administrate NY Jailbreak from time to time; however, I'll need a Jailbreak mentor because I'm clueless when it comes to the mode.

Also if you would not mind getting taught by a trial, i'd be more than happy to help you out with the basics and such :)

• Informative
Reactions: Cryptic and TBotV63
Thanks @Mr.Fluffy, I appreciate you taking the time to help. And no, I wouldn't mind you being my "mentor" instead. I'd rather have a Trial, who's willing and motivated to help, rather than a Full Admin, who seems to have no interest in assisting me.

@Zushikikato Wolfeh is lowkey scared that once I learn the gamemode, I'll start playing on EU Jailbreak :kappa:

no mostly because i already barely have time with my job and i have satan to take care off and fluffy from time to time xD you can ask my questions anytime you like too!

no mostly because i already barely have time with my job and i have satan to take care off and fluffy from time to time xD you can ask my questions anytime you like too!
giphy.gif

Just be straight forward. Tell me you don't love me.

All jokes aside, I understand. I'll rely on Mr. Fluffy for the most part, and if I have any unanswered questions I'll come to you. Thanks Zush :^)

You can add me man xD feel free to ask me anything :)

I usualy join once I get calls i'll get to NY jb and I also check on them from time to time.
But I really should be on there more often.
I'll try my best to be as active as I can :)!

I'm surprised I wasn't recognized for going on USA jailbreak. :confused: But since I'm inactive I wasn't put into this.
https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2919115

I've collected up some people willing to apply as a USA jb admin but sadly cannot go on due to their hours. Hopefully you will bump into these people and give them encouragement.

Also they're a different bunch. They currently have this 'but this person said' attitude. Also agruements start out between each other when an admin is online. Fun times.

I'm surprised I wasn't recognized for going on USA jailbreak. :confused: But since I'm inactive I wasn't put into this.
https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2919115

I've collected up some people willing to apply as a USA jb admin but sadly cannot go on due to their hours. Hopefully you will bump into these people and give them encouragement.

Also they're a different bunch. They currently have this 'but this person said' attitude. Also agruements start out between each other when an admin is online. Fun times.
TBH your the only admin I saw join and save me once or twice from a freekiller so "Thank you" from the bottom of my heart, but yeah hopefully more admins join in and save us, a minute ago an admin joined and started reviving dead players? I am sure thats admin abuse correct? (Too late now cuz the admin left...at least I think?)

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact

@Zushikikato Wolfeh, since you're the only Full Admin on EU Jailbreak, would you like to be my mentor? I won't take no for an answer :kappa:
If you need help in jailbreak just ask me, I have played jailbreak on different servers for a long time, I know the basic rules in and out, when it comes to "Custom Lr's" i am a bit lost though lol

Users who are viewing this thread