Freekiller sets sights on Panda JB (1 Viewer)

B.J. Blazkowicz

It appears that the Panda Jailbreak server Has appeared on the radar of a freekiller and his friends. His YouTube channel, https://youtube.com/channel/UCLMp_bzLZWFwvcKKh9n_6lg, is full of videos of nothing but freekilling on wonder.tf servers, and it seems that he now wants to get his rocks off on Panda servers. What’s more, his most recent video has thousands of views and lots of comments praising and encouraging his behavior. It seems we should try to keep an admin on at most times to ban and kick him and his friends whenever they show up with alts, or attempt to report him to Valve to get any accounts made at his home IP banned

• Indifferent
Reactions: Mark!
Honestly there's tons of videos of people freekilling/being jerkwads on various Jailbreak servers that have even more views, I wouldn't really take those videos seriously. I'm not at all encouraging him and definitely think he and his friends should be banned but regardless of the amount of views his videos may get I don't think it'll encourage people watching to follow his footsteps (hopefully not) so the videos are best ignored honestly. To me they'd only be a problem if the uploader is encouraging people to go after us which he doesn't look like he's doing.

Honestly do not give these dudes any attention, just relax and wait for an admin to arrive so they can be taken care of. Honestly they'll probably look at this forum post as some sort of victory which sounds kind of sick in it's own way.

If these dudes stop getting the reactions they want, they'll eventually realize the footage they are getting sucks and they'll just move on to some other equally dumb activity.

Yeah I have seen this guy a couple months back on the server when I played fairly actively, just wait for an admin to come ban them. They stick around for like a week or two and get bored and don't show up for a while after that. its no big deal as long as you don't go crazy about being freekilled and they will eventually get bored and leave.

Reactions: Zee

Users who are viewing this thread