Freak Fortress (1 Viewer)

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Ohai Pandas,

since i want to fix our FF2 Servers i need to know which bosses i should add.
Post them below and i take a look at it.

Thankz

Reactions: Electrod and Fishy
Add chin chin.

jk add Gentlespy and Femspy. It's like a coop boss.
And Ninja Spy.

Alleluia! The day has come my friends! Today we party hard till we get drunk!

Fix or remove Cave Johnson because you can't see anything in first person, the grenade launcher's magazine is stuck on his face.
Take a look at Crispy and Toasty's thread: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/ff2-bosses-ideas.2102/.
jk add Gentlespy and Femspy. It's like a coop boss.
We already have Gentlespy and Femspy, they're not a coop boss tho :/

Love ya Kevin :pandastunned:

Alleluia! The day has come my friends! Today we party hard till we get drunk!

Fix or remove Cave Johnson because you can't see anything in first person, the grenade launcher's magazine is stuck on his face.
Take a look at Crispy and Toasty's thread: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/ff2-bosses-ideas.2102/.

We already have Gentlespy and Femspy, they're not a coop boss tho :/

Love ya Kevin :pandastunned:
I could swear I played in one Freak Fortress server where Gentle and Femspy were coop.

I got some suggestions: Merasmus, Weeping Angle, Bionic Commando, Ninja Spy, Mewtwo, Chell, Wheatley, Bonk Boy, Sandmen, Spongebob, Super Meat Boy, Billy the Doll, Spyper, Predator, The Hidden, Heavy Weapons Spy, MeeM, Fempyro, Painis Cupcake, Joker, Snake, The Administrator, Gabe Newell, Agent Smith.

Reactions: Fishy
I got some suggestions: Merasmus, Weeping Angle, Bionic Commando, Ninja Spy, Mewtwo, Chell, Wheatley, Bonk Boy, Sandmen, Spongebob, Super Meat Boy, Billy the Doll, Spyper, Predator, The Hidden, Heavy Weapons Spy, MeeM, Fempyro, Painis Cupcake, Joker, Snake, The Administrator, Gabe Newell, Agent Smith.
If we get spongebob he must have spongeboobs

I'd like someone to make a Luigi boss with a death stare

Add what ever boss you can find
lel sure and then you wait 1 hour to get into the server cause you need to download each fucking model (1 boss has around 8 files) download that with a 54kbit internetz like the most of us has, gg.

Add the female medic, Freddy Kreuger and that doll from Saw.

Users who are viewing this thread