Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lieva

Donator
Keeping it simple

Times ten Freak Fortress server. I know I've already covered some major issues that already exist in normal FF2, they are there and they arent going anywhere. Shit happens.

You can't really require to someone to explain his vote in 100 words, but if you are against the topic, give out sensible comment if possible

Server wouldn't be bad in general either, atleast for ppl who live in europe since other x10 vsh and ff2 servers are in USA, so im positive that people will play on it

The one thin i remember from ff2 x10 (probably totally wrong prob was custom ff2 server) was minigun that shoots rockets.

Indeed it sounds chaotic, but that's the point. The fun part about it is the chaos and panic that ensues when rockets are flying around everywhere and it gives a fun new thrill. It might be best to revise the hale list and remove some for that mode though, since some hales like Chuck (not saying to try and make it work, just remove them entirely. I'd like to stop a problem before it becomes one) which are hard enough to hit would be harder when they're flying in the air with extra hp, and some other hales with situations like that. In replacement for those gaps there should be a few popular hales that are designed for x10 just to give the mode a more "unique" feel, instead of only the same standard stale bread but with polished cheese on it.

Also it would still be nice to have a US server version to go along with an EU one, because why should it matter that some other communities may have x10 FF2 for the US already? Should we just disregard the likely similar prominent demand for something fresh in the US FF2 Panda Community? It's not like we're faring any better with FF2 as it is compared to the EU server in terms of freshness. I think it would be fair if we got it on both sides of the ocean if possible.

May Kevin insert also many hales that got considered "unbalanced" in the past? I believe the "chaos" will stay on the same level of power of those ones.
Inserting also hales suggested but never added would be cool too

Ahem

• Agree
Reactions: Speneth
alright sounds cool, there will be a x10 ff2 server but i cannot say when as it needs alot of testing and balancing and such.
i currently have higher priorities; it will come but i cant say when exactly.

Just a personal plea, and for the US community over here (maybe a plea in vain) please add a US server for it as well, I guarantee the US playerbase wants it just as much as the EU playerbase does.

has been setup'd already yesterday, just needs testing - if someone is interested let me or @LieväAutismi know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread