Freak Fortress Boss Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnotRed

Unfortunately, the version of One Punch Man on the Disc-FF servers is a custom version, but here is a page that has a public version of One Punch Man made by a mate of mine named Epicman

His page with other bosses ~ [FF2] Epicman's Bosses (NEW BOSS: Mr. Game And Watch) - AlliedModders

what his One Punch Man has;

Engineer Hale

Abilities:Super Jump, Weighdown & Glide

CAN NOW ONE PUNCHHHHHHHH!

RAGE: Gains Knockback Resistance

Gains Faster Speed
Gains Faster Swinging Fists

=======================================================================================

Call me a Weeb if you like but I love the Touhou hales that the community makes & here are some others
Both bosses can be found here, made by JuegosPablo with assistance from others ~
[FF2] JuegosPablo Bosses V4 (Made,Remake and Edited) Page 4 (New Edited Boss : Volibear) - AlliedModders

Nue Houjuu

Spy Boss

Abilities : Super Jump and Weighdown

Rage : Hidden Mode+Abdution+Sentry Stun

Satori Komeigi (Her download includes a duo with her sister Koishi)

Spy Boss

She has an invisiwatch with alt-fire
Abilities : Super Jump with reload and Weighdown
Rage : Stun+Monoculus+No knockback

=====================================================

I hope to see some bosses added in the future

More broken anime bosses.... nthx for me miku is already broken outof her ass with 5 broken rages, don't need more shit like that :l

I mean look at the abils, and they are a duo aswell... wtf

sorry for the multiple posts of the same thing, my phone wasn't letting me send it and I guess it did that after getting wi-fi?

alright then forget the 2 Touhou bosses, then what about this One Punch Man?

We dont need more Animu,theyre broken as hell anyway.
Just my opinion.

there's only two and that's the makers fault they shouldn't have added them in the first place besides the only thing with ruby is the only rage she can use is speed and her sniper gun but she has to choose which one to pick so does she wanna kill everyone fast or does she take her time that's up to you. See how good and fair it could be at the same time if it were to happen? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread