Freak fortress 2 bosses suggestions, bosses made by me. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarkness

NOTE : BEFORE YOU READ, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I'LL UPDATE EVERYTIME A NEW BOSS IS OUT.
KEEP THAT INFORMATION IN MIND!!

That being said...

Hello hello! As a FF2 boss maker! Let me present to you : Urban scout!

Biography: It's basically the scout in boston, home sweet home~

Abilities :
-Weigh down and super jump. logic
328266102050258944.png

-A dash, which can be combined with a super jump for a double super jump or just a way to rush your enemies or sentries faster, note it will take 14 sec and you only have one dash. So better use it preciously!
-Summon : 40 secs, but calls every dead red team as a boston's scout friend! They all have sandman, and deals less damage and less swing speed, so it is balanced!
-Rage : Winger + Uber, watch out, it packs a lot of punch ( not really, 43 dmg but around 13 bullets, so better be careful with that!)

Here is what he looks like. Take a look if you want, sorry if I wasn't able to paste the actual picture here T^T
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277878489028493314/485184083140411408/BostonScout.PNG

That's it, people! Have fun for today :3

Note: due to not being able to send the .rar on discord ( i thought it was a .zip, oof me.) I will send it here. Take it Kevin, those are for you. :3

Attachments

• usnew.rar
    15.7 MB · Views: 359
I forgot to add.

Speed is normal's scout speed. And Health is based at 367, uber overheal on steel fists heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread