Declined Freak Fortress 2 Boss Suggestion | Miss Pauling (1 Viewer)

Add Miss Pauling to Panda's Freak Fortress?

• Yes please.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No thank you.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

I want to suggest miss Pauling from the TF2 Comics to add our Boss list.
She is a rather fast freak (scout boss) with an fire axe (195 damage or lower) and can use a pistol to cover up the removal of super jumping.
Her rage makes her summon some dead players (calls them in for a contract)

(bad video, but you get the idea)

Reactions: Patmosphere
I want to suggest miss Pauling from the TF2 Comics to add our Boss list.
She is a rather fast freak (scout boss) with an fire axe (195 damage or lower) and can use a pistol to cover up the removal of super jumping.
Her rage makes her summon some dead players (calls them in for a contract)

(bad video, but you get the idea)
Back when she was just added: she had been chosen almost everyround in another community, for like 4 weeks.

Back when she was just added: she had been chosen almost everyround in another community, for like 4 weeks.

You can take this two ways.
1)It's too strong or 2) People really like the character and people would love this boss on Panda!

You can take this two ways.
1)It's too strong or 2) People really like the character and people would love this boss on Panda!
Not that strong if chased by a group of heavies with medics or such pushed away with a group of sentries. Her rage makes a spawn of 4/3 minions if I say right, wich will remain unvulnerable for a few seconds but then getting a status of real minions (low normal health and attacks). So I don't see any problem with "power in her"

Not that strong if chased by a group of heavies with medics or such pushed away with a group of sentries. Her rage makes a spawn of 4/3 minions if I say right, wich will remain unvulnerable for a few seconds but then getting a status of real minions (low normal health and attacks). So I don't see any problem with "power in her"

Oh sweet' so it seems like a good boss to add in and people will enjoy it~

Cheers, thanks for the information!

due to no ready-to-use config/model found i am going to decline this.
if someone should have files which i can use send them over in a PM and i'll add it to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread