Declined Freak Fortress 2 Boss Suggestion: Hank Hill (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megascunt759

Who here thinks hank Hill (from king of the hill) should be a playable boss in the freak fortress 2 mode/server i think it would be a all around good and funny boss that should be added and here are my ideas for him.

with hank his skin can be over solider's, his health can be 1000 or at least 900-something and one life but has high power, his rage can be propane nightmare where he can get propane bombs (aka propane tanks, which can be skined over the rocket launcher and his hold animation can be the solider's buff weapon hold.) or he get a propane jetpack and spatula (which can be a skin of the pryo's jetpack) (inspired by the attack on propane fan art)

his intro quotes can be for example:
("Sweet Lady Propane.." "Goddang it i'm gonna kick you're !?@, with the power of my stand propane nightmare!" "Son have you lost your mind?". "You're calling me week? look at your little birdy arms their no thicker then cigarettes i could smoke them little arms!". "Hwat?, i'm gonna kick your @##!" "Prepare for an eternity of me kicking your @^&")

His battle theme can be the king of the hill theme song (full version unless you can find something better and the ending can be played as his outro if he wins)

his killing qoutes could be: ("outta my way rooster boy." "i'll kick your fat bull @33 c'mon!" "i'm kicking you're $%^ then i'm gonna reenact kicking your @!$")

his getting hurt quotes can be: ("I'm gonna punch you silly you". "Gonna knock You're teeth in i'd tell you". "GotDang!")

his rage quotes: ("You Bastards!" "Come here i'm gonna kick your >:<" "I'm gonna kick it harder if you don't come over here!" "Get Back here!" "That tears it!")

his death quotes: ("Oh sweet lord..." "BWAAHAHAHAH!" (or "Son Of A BWHAAAAHAHA!") "Oh my god!" "I Don't Know Weather To Laugh Or Vomit")

his super jump quotes: ("That boy ain't right" "bwhh!")

his backstab quotes: ("You theif i'll kick you're !!!" "Damn it")

his win quotes: ("Loser you're a loser, are you feeling sorry for yourself? Well you should be because you are dirt. Baby wanna bottle a big dirt bottle?" "You don't mess with a man's lawn!" "My name is hank hill and i sell propane and propane accessories with dignity and honor)

but that's just my ideas and hopefully it gives you a good idea of how hank would be in the mode as a boss, and i just really hope he gets added as a boss someday he would be fantastic addition to the boss roaster and i think would be one of the best and most loved bosses in the whole mode.

• Funny
Reactions: Geronimo
well if you can make it, go for it. but 1000 hp is absolutely horrible, literally it takes 2 full charge and one uncharged sniper shot to kill 1000 hp.

You post it in the wrong category. This should be in the suggestion category, not here.

Moving.

well if you can make it, go for it. but 1000 hp is absolutely horrible, literally it takes 2 full charge and one uncharged sniper shot to kill 1000 hp.
well i can't make it but i hope someone makes it one day and these ideas will give them a example of how hank would be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread