Completed Freak Fortress 2 Boss Replacement Suggestion | Bugs Bunny > Mr.Meseeks (1 Viewer)

Replace Bugs with Meseeks?

• Yes' it's been enough.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No' I love creepy Bugs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well' Maybe another Replacement perhaps? (Meseeks no)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Hello Panda's, I want to suggest an Boss replacement for our Freak Fortress server.
I won't hide around the bus and tell what is up with this suggestion.
Bugs bunny has a horrible model with no to little effort to it and the gameplay is simply boring.
Bugs has no special abilities which other hales don't have and the song is just annoying' I guess this Boss is here because it's stupid and ironicly funny in some way.
But after months this isn't funny, it was a good meme let's move on.

So I present you a suggestion to replace this Boss' so the List won't be too long and new players won't have to download so much:

Normal Gameplay

This is mister Meseeks, he is from the Rick and Morthy universe' and the Meseeks episode is probably the most popular in the series.
He has a low damage output and his gimmick is getting a lot of clones like MeeM does. (but not at the same time)
If you watched the show you will get the reference~
I am not a big fan of Non game related or non TF2 related bosses but people really like the show and I think people will like this boss as well. (so I don't mind if people don't agree with this one)

Reactions: Monster
Hello Panda's, I want to suggest an Boss replacement for our Freak Fortress server.
I won't hide around the bus and tell what is up with this suggestion.
Bugs bunny has a horrible model with no to little effort to it and the gameplay is simply boring.
Bugs has no special abilities which other hales don't have and the song is just annoying' I guess this Boss is here because it's stupid and ironicly funny in some way.
But after months this isn't funny, it was a good meme let's move on.

So I present you a suggestion to replace this Boss' so the List won't be too long and new players won't have to download so much:

Normal Gameplay

This is mister Meseeks, he is from the Rick and Morthy universe' and the Meseeks episode is probably the most popular in the series.
He has a low damage output and his gimmick is getting a lot of clones like MeeM does. (but not at the same time)
If you watched the show you will get the reference~
I am not a big fan of Non game related or non TF2 related bosses but people really like the show and I think people will like this boss as well. (so I don't mind if people don't agree with this one)
I kinda get it I think. Since Mr Meeseeks needs to complete given task to disappear, and since he can't do that, he summon more Meeseeks in to help him accomplish the task, which in this case, is to kill the Mercs. Gotta say though, loving the music. I would love to see this added since I loved the show Rick and Morty and can't wait till season 3.

Also I'm liking the model for Meeseeks. simple but fitting. Not like the half-baked Bugs.

Reactions: Wolf
Just a sidenote. When we were doing the fixes on ff2 we were also looking into new bosses. Due to us not having bosspacks we can only put 4 more bosses to the server. Any more will make the download way too big. And its already big as it is. And one of the bosses thats already voted in is Meseeks. Its on the to-do-list. Which leaves 3 more that can be added.
Even if im all for removing that horrible bunny

Just a sidenote. When we were doing the fixes on ff2 we were also looking into new bosses. Due to us not having bosspacks we can only put 4 more bosses to the server. Any more will make the download way too big. And its already big as it is. And one of the bosses thats already voted in is Meseeks. Its on the to-do-list. Which leaves 3 more that can be added.
Even if im all for removing that horrible bunny

Got these bosses up for suggestions:
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/freak-fortress-2-boss-suggestion-duke-nukem.11246/
Duke Nukem
https://www.panda-community.com/thr...oss-suggestion-miss-pauling.11244/#post-61340
Miss Pauling
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/freak-fortress-2-boss-suggestion-demopan.11222/#post-61238
DemoPan
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/freak-fortress-2-boss-suggestion-painis-cupcake.11243/
Painis Cupcake
And this thread:
Meseeks

--

Bosses who can be removed:
This thread:
Bugs bunny
https://www.panda-community.com/thr...ss-removal-rebalance-chuck-norris-miku.11227/
Miku
https://www.panda-community.com/thr...ss-removal-rebalance-chuck-norris-miku.11227/ (same Thread)
Chuck Norris

--

This means we will have +2 new boss added to the list? (if the all Polls passes)
I don't think we need more bosses to make the server fun or refreshing, we just need to filter them out with balanced ones and ones who keep interesting to play with.

Technically i think that if the removals passes there could be +3.
If Kevin still agrees to 4 bosses extra on the server.
Because the 4 suggested bosses could be those and then if 3 gets removed we could fill their 3 slots.
But that all depends on if Kevin changed his mind or not.

Technically i think that if the removals passes there could be +3.
If Kevin still agrees to 4 bosses extra on the server.
Because the 4 suggested bosses could be those and then if 3 gets removed we could fill their 3 slots.
But that all depends on if Kevin changed his mind or not.

Maybe these changes would be nice for wave 1.
After this we always have 3 slots open for new bosses.
Because this will change the server quite a bit.

I think many players will pick the new bosses to try out.
If we update the server in parts things will keep fresh and interesting~
But thank you for the information on FF2!

• Agree
Reactions: Nightascythe1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread