Freak Fortress 2 - Airshots should do Minicrits (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, a scattergun hitting the hale in air does minicritz, a medigun too, a sniper rifle idem...We have already the normal critz gained by taunting. y so asking for those? there's no point I think
Edit: lolz xd, syringegun* instead of medigun. Sorry I'm drunk

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Furo Belle
Want guaranteed minicrits and easier way to airshot? Use direct hit

Pointless to implement something like this when you rarely get airshots with rocket launcher and grenade launcher after all. And crusaders crossbow already have crits in them

But now that actually I think of it a bit forward it would be a great way to nerf some of the bosses that rely much in being airborne, such as Chuck norris and handsome jack, but then again sentries would be way too op then.

if anything the demoman nade launcher should get mini crits.

also @Patmosphere Medigun does crits when airshotting? What do you do, throw your medigun at hale? ya Dingus 8)

I airshot often enough in VSH, I wouldn't be opposed to this idea. I remember playing on servers where airshots did mini-crits, there should be an easy plugin for it.

Nobody who has played TF2 for more than a few hours uses "airshot" to refer to Scatterguns, so patmosphere must have been really drunk.

I was talking as projectiles only, not hitscans :p, sorry for not making it clear.

Could you clarify this whole suggestion with MORE than one sentence?
Because I don't get it honestly, and it's just a bloody mess.

Any Rocket Launcher and Grenade Launcher, Pyro flare gun should do mini crits when the target is in the air.
nervous.png

Could you clarify this whole suggestion with MORE than one sentence?
Because I don't get it honestly, and it's just a bloody mess.

Not to be rude but what is hard to understand about airshots doing minicrits?

@OP, Flare guns and crossbows already have crits by default and grenade launchers should have permanent mini crits. So the only weapons it would really apply to are rocket launchers that are not the direct hit. But I would still encourage the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread