Declined FoxKid’s Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxKid5674

FoxKid5674

STEAM_0:1:506747697

6d 11:50:21h

(I couldn’t find my name anywhere, not sure if that’s good or not)

US Trade

Eastern Daylight Time, usually on 1:00 pm to 12:00 am or later (sometimes earlier, the only time I’m not on is if I’m at work)

I have no prior admin or moderator experience.

I intend to refer to the standard rules of Panda Community to keep the servers a fun place for everyone, and keep the people who intentionally antagonize others off so people can have fun (mainly the pengu alts).
I have seen a few people abuse the fact that some trade servers are without admins at certain times and it frustrates me to no end. I believe that what would make me an admin candidate is I’m usually up late at night and can spot those troublemakers. I intend to enforce my position well if I am given that privilege!

Though I haven't been on all that much, I decided to check up on your chatlogs just to get a little introduced. I have seen you around before my few month hiatus and I think if I remember correctly you have stayed rather silent.
After I did glance through your chatlogs most of them look relatively clean besides one thing I sort of want an explanation on. Chatlogs don't really give out the full context so this is why I want you to explain but from these few messages it sort of looks like you're weaponizing the call admin feature?
1661969214405.png
I'm not saying you are for sure but using the calladmin feature like this is unacceptable. The more calls doesn't mean the better if the admins already haven't answered your first 3~4 yet.
But anyways, with that all out of the way I'd like to still know a little more from this application, your punishment times. Most applicants are just asked this because we're curious as to how you will punish people in game so here's an example of some different applications so you can get a gist of what I'm trying to tell you to do here.

2 examples should have been plenty but if you ever want to find more you can just go into the "Archived Applications" thread and filter them out to "Accepted" with the forum tools.

So basically I don't want to type for another 20 minutes so let me shorten this down for you, I would like to see a little more forum activity if possible (like reports and things like that). An explanation on that chatlog above is not needed but It'd be nice because context is good! and also make sure to warn people in the chat before calling admin (you may have already done this in mic or whatever but I'm just letting you know). And ummm post your punishment times in a response to this thread so we know!

okay that's all, bye bye and goodluck! <3

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
Tbh I only used the !call admin button whenever pengu alts or the racist guys showed up. I kinda gave up with the admin thing since I’m not playing TF2 much.

Tbh I only used the !call admin button whenever pengu alts or the racist guys showed up. I kinda gave up with the admin thing since I’m not playing TF2 much.
So holdup, Would you like me to decline this then by request? If you aren't interested anymore that is

Sounds good, Thank you for taking the time to apply anyways!

Declined/Retracted by request from applicant, you may reapply again in 1.5 months

(aka 45 days or roughly around 10/15/22)

Reactions: Ian and Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread