Now this is going to be a weird one...

SourceBans Ban URL: N/A
Name of your Banned Forum Account: Spades
Steam ID: N/A
Date and Time of the Ban: Unknown
Reason about the Ban: Unknown
Admin that Banned you: The Website
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

Alright so I'm not 100% sure what happened but I thought I should finally address this problem. For the past month or so, Panda's website has banned me from using it without a proxy. I believe my IP was banned for some reason. I know I should've probably reported this sooner but I it wasn't really bothering me until recently.

@Kevin , I think only you can fix this ban too. I didn't know where to post this so I just put it here. Good day to you all, and I hope we can fix this problem soon.

Now this is going to be a weird one...

SourceBans Ban URL: N/A
Name of your Banned Forum Account: Spades
Steam ID: N/A
Date and Time of the Ban: Unknown
Reason about the Ban: Unknown
Admin that Banned you: The Website
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

Alright so I'm not 100% sure what happened but I thought I should finally address this problem. For the past month or so, Panda's website has banned me from using it without a proxy. I believe my IP was banned for some reason. I know I should've probably reported this sooner but I it wasn't really bothering me until recently.

@Kevin , I think only you can fix this ban too. I didn't know where to post this so I just put it here. Good day to you all, and I hope we can fix this problem soon.
i've banned the following isps:
  • AS24560 (Bharti Airtel Ltd., Telemedia Services) > 2.4M IPs
  • AS45595 (Pakistan Telecom Company Limited) > 3.9M IPs
if one of thus isps is your isp then you're banned due to them being too retarded to take care of their network.
80% of the spam signups on any forum comes from those ip ranges and thats why i banned those two to avoid taking care of cleaning up the forum once in a while incase any bot gets through the captcha verification.

infact if you're on one of those let me know and i'll see if i change the ban to another layer of verification so that you dont need any proxy to access the site.

• Informative
Reactions: Wolfgang
Ah yeah, Pakistan Telecom Company Limited is mine. I can understand why PTCL has been banned, it's the largest network in Pakistan.

i've set bot AS to a captcha verification, needs to be validated each 8 hours again.
lmk if that works for you.

I just woke up and tested it, it's working fine. Now I don't need to use a proxy. Thanks for the help Kevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread