Accepted Forum unban appeal: Katzie (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuddar

Hello. I'm not Katzie but he asked me to post his appeal.

SourceBans Ban URL: N/A: Forum ban.

Name of your Banned Steam Account: TotallyNotACat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38111082

Date and Time of the Ban: Somewhere in January...

Reason about the Ban: Acting like a complete idiot, spamming Kevin’s account and acting like a jackass all around after multiple warnings.

Admin that banned you: Kevin

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I am aware this is becoming hilarious at this point, this being my, what, 10th(?) unban appeal. I know I have been acting like a douche and this ban was completely deserved, however, I personally think I have grown up a lot considering how I have acted last year. Honestly what I want to do right now is just clean the dirt off my name and completely change my attitude. I would completely understand if this appeal gets rejected, considering I have always said I have grown up and changed in the past appeals. But honestly, this time it’s for real.

-Katzie

edit: paste the thing here instead of linking a google doc eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: yaso
It is quite hard to clean the dirt from your name if you have been spamming Kevin's account and acting like a complete idiot. Also the fact that you have acquired 18 comm blocks and 11 bans over your playtime on the Jailbreak server, it's relatively impossible for that to happen.

Though, that isn't to say you couldn't have changed. It's been since 09.2015. that you had a ban, and 10.2016. that you had a communication block, and since January this year (as you claim) to REALLY think whether what you had been doing was right.

If you have REALLY altered your personality and attitude (unlike in the past, as you stated), PERSONALLY I would give you one more shot, but I'd take it with a HUGE grain of salt. One mistake, one foul play, or one time that you show the remnants of your previous self, and I have no doubt your forum ban, or perhaps even a server ban will be brought back without any warning, and/or without any chance of your 11th(?) ban appeal being accepted.

That was my opinion, now you wait for the other admins to give theirs(if they want to do it), and more importantly Kevin to give you his verdict as he is the one who issued the ban.

I've given you my opinion, but I don't know why no one seems to be responding.

I assume Kevin doesn't want Katzie unbanned or something.

hmk as i'm not such a dicc, unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread