Forum Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

Kevin' said:
Electrod' said:
-Completing the rules of each servers or allow admin to edit the thread if Kevin doesn't have the time : https://www.panda-community.com/73-gameserver/51-important-server-rules/#post181

-As Danny said, it would be great if we could change entirely the style of the forum by choosing a change style.
For example, if I click to "change style" then I click to "Xmas panda", I will have a background with some pandas wearing a christmas hat or something like this and the colour will change to red. That's just an example.

-A thread who tell us all the available commands for members, then for donator, admin, etc.
If there is a command who don't work in all servers, we just have to tell where it work.
For example : !rtv (saxton hale, deathrun, etc).

-A thread which explain how to play in each server section, because there is people who don't know some game in the servers.
For example, in Deathrun section : You have been damned and you appeared in a strange world. Run, before the death catch you...!
How to play

1st mode : There is someone hidden who activate some traps to kill you and your comrades. You have to run, pass obstacles and dodge the traps until you reached the end of the map, then you'll win and there will be a surprise at the end (=choosing how to kill the scavenger).
2nd mode : You are the scavenger, the death ! You just have to activate the traps at the good moment by hitting the button who correspond to the trap, the goal is to kill everyone until there is nobody alive. If you fail the mission, you will die in atrocious and humiliating circumstances.

Those are just suggestions, I tell it because I know that there is some people who like to reprimand someone who did a suggestion ._.
That's it allfather

added to the todo list bananebuddy
:D:

I can do the thread which explain how to play in the servers, if you need help or if you want.

Electrod' said:
Kevin' said:
Electrod' said:
-Completing the rules of each servers or allow admin to edit the thread if Kevin doesn't have the time : https://www.panda-community.com/73-gameserver/51-important-server-rules/#post181

-As Danny said, it would be great if we could change entirely the style of the forum by choosing a change style.
For example, if I click to "change style" then I click to "Xmas panda", I will have a background with some pandas wearing a christmas hat or something like this and the colour will change to red. That's just an example.

-A thread who tell us all the available commands for members, then for donator, admin, etc.
If there is a command who don't work in all servers, we just have to tell where it work.

-A thread which explain how to play in each server section, because there is people who don't know some game in the servers.
For example, in Deathrun section : You have been damned and you appeared in a strange world. Run, before the death catch you...!
How to play

1st mode : There is someone hidden who activate some traps to kill you and your comrades. You have to run, pass obstacles and dodge the traps until you reached the end of the map, then you'll win and there will be a surprise at the end (=choosing how to kill the scavenger).
2nd mode : You are the scavenger, the death ! You just have to activate the traps at the good moment by hitting the button who correspond to the trap, the goal is to kill everyone until there is nobody alive. If you fail the mission, you will die in atrocious and humiliating circumstances.

Those are just suggestions, I tell it because I know that there is some people who like to reprimand someone who did a suggestion ._.
That's it allfather

I can do the thread which explain how to play in the servers, if you need help or if you want.
sure if you want, would save me time to do rulez shakeonit

This is a good topic. It's nice to read about people's ideas

Maybe we could add a pootis?!

Kevin' said:
Electrod' said:
Kevin' said:
Electrod' said:

How to play

That's it allfather

sure if you want, would save me time to do rulez shakeonit
Working on it shakeonit

Stabbin' said:
This is a good topic. It's nice to read about people's ideas

Maybe we could add a pootis?!
lol, you mean on the smiley's list ?

add maps to DR ;_;

or at least tell me what the major problems are with the maps you don't want to add,and i can try to get rid of them

pls boss :

Users who are viewing this thread