Forum Maintenance (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Hi Pandas,

so the time as come that the forum gets an overall update.

due to xenforo 1.5.x support ending somewhat end of 2019 i'll take the step ahead and upgrade our forums already this year to the 2.x.x version which gives not only a new fresh looking design (and logo ;)) but more important more future proofness infact of security fixes on the forum software itself and more features for the user interaction aswell on the administration side.

the update will be started tonight at 00:00 and the full site will be locked down then for all others until the update process has been completed aswell once we verified that it can be released to the public.

a few things i can already tell is that the new style features a light and dark theme (which can be switched on the user side) aswell a brand new logo as ours is already 5+ years old (?) honestly i dont know but its time for a change imo.

a better shoutbox (more responsive and works a bit more flawless from what i can tell)

modernized version of the thread reply ratings and a few other things..

actually gonna start 1 hour earlier, forum will be locked down now.

so far everything has been converted except a few profile backgrounds but thus can be set new incase wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread