Formal Goodbye from the handsome connoisseur raymond for whom it may concern (1 Viewer)

Slasher342

I was chat muted on fearsome permanently about 4 months ago, and just recently i was told by one of my friends that i should come back to panda. Upon joining, i noticed i was also voice gagged as well as muted, and having no way to talk makes jailbreak physically unplayable. Nevertheless, im not gonna bother protesting it as i dont think it will do me much good just apologizing kissing up and groveling. and im not here to attack anyone either. Think of this more or less as a formal goodbye from Raymond. May i hit nothing but net and practice sports in other worlds now. Goodbye *drops rose*

Boom boom shake the room <3

Attachments

• raymond.jpg
    raymond.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 215
  • Funny
Reactions: Travis
I haven't seen much of your antics, but I feel like to an extent i'll miss the panic expressed over mic when someone catches you running off

Good bye. We still have hunter slasher and
PNN, Fathi, Ando, Salty, Teddi, Heather, and Klumpsy, Zero, Justin, Ciri, Bambi, Das, Semi, Septic, etc. to name a few
,to hold onto the amazing community we call Panda JB and continue to rebel against those nasty blues ( unless you’re a butt and join blue team :c).

Goodbye person with the best/sometimes annoying voice on jb.

Awww Raymond :(
I haven't seen you in a while so seeing this kinda bums me. I never really had issues with you when I played with you. That fabulous voice of yours always killed me man. And with such a formal attitude you always had. Farewell Raymond. I wish the best for you.

Chai you didn't even list Soliani wth x)

• Agree
Reactions: Chae
i might come back one day depending on whether or not i manage to get unmuted and ungagged

Reactions: Gold

Users who are viewing this thread