Following Suit (1 Viewer)

Dio Brando

As much as I had hoped to find a good community in Panda, a lot of things have been caught by my eye over the course of the year I have been Admin here. And while, yes, this letter of resignation is followed closely behind someone else's, I can assure you that this idea of resigning has been on my mind for a very long time.

Considering the fact that this community is a pothole for swirling drama, waiting to be stirred, I cannot continue to Admin here in this community. Alongside the fact that no one really seems to care about the benefits of this community, seeing as how countless Admins are neglecting their duties both in-game and on the forums itself.

Yes, whilst I understand that things come up in real life, if you cannot perform your duties as an Admin for this community, simply say so on the Admin Staff Page, or resign until you can adequately complete your duties. Far too often have I been shouldering the work of not only the servers I originally applied for, but other servers as well simply because the Admins that run them mysteriously vanished; there was no time off written on the Staff Page, nor was their any form of excuse as to why they could not take care of their fair share. This includes on the forums, where even to this day, Player Reports from over two weeks that are still left unresolved.

Quite frankly, I'm tired of this community behaving poorly. There is little to no higher power in charge here, and when there is, it takes almost a week before anything, even something little, gets done. The amount of bullsh*t here is immense, and it's getting to the point that I've developed a low view of most people here simply because they behave like the players that we so often punish, or they have views that coincide with said players. This is not how a functioning community should be run. Yes, a lot of you will disagree with this point of view, but if you look back over the course of the year I've been here, nearly all attitudes have dropped to the point of the average, bullsh*tting player.

A functioning community should have people who aren't sarcastic to the point it drips off their lips. A functioning community should have people who take care of their fair share, not leave and make it seem like no one is handling things. A functioning community should keep the drama to a minimum, and if drama should arise, handle it privately; something that did not happen yesterday, as I'm aware. No need to state it again.

Also, on a last note, attacking people after they say they're going to leave the community, but keep a bubbly, content face on whenever they're around otherwise is incredibly low, and unfair to them.

I enjoyed my time here, however, things have reached a point where I can no longer continue being an Admin for this community. I don't want to try and make a community better where even the home-page, the 'root', so-to-speak, is no better than the servers we, as Admins, look over and enforce rules upon.

@Kevin please remove my powers from the Admin staff. If you wish to speak to me about my reason for resigning further, and this is not oriented towards Kevin alone, message me over Steam. Otherwise, all of my explanation can be found within this thread.

I want to apologize for not being able to help out recently but my recent move to a new house has made me unable to keep up the reports. You know I like to keep on top, but I can't always be attentive as I wish to be.

I'm not sure if you are all right with me. If not then I am sorry for causing you trouble as it was not my intention.

You have done a lot of usa dodgeball. A lot of the good behavior and the admin team currently today is up to your teachings. A lot of people didn't like your methods, but you did shape it up to what it should be. It's like that batman motto :p The hero they deserve but doesn't need right now or something. People ended up seeing as as a bad person, when really she has the best interests for the community.

It all reaches a breaking point. It happened to me as well, but I came back after it all calmed down. Things shift and change and I want to wish you good look in your dreams Dio. I remember what you said what you wanted to be, and it was really cute :p

I don't think you'll want the send off song >.< I'll keep it tasteful <3

I guess the situation with inu which Tsumiki described was just the straw to break the camel's back, even though I think you all overreacted there, but that shall not be continued here.

It's sad to see you leave since you did a really great job as Admin, you also took alot of duties and I guess often you also didn't got the thanks you deserve so... Thanks for your work here!

I wish you the best for future, I remember the talk with you once in the shoutbox and I hope that you will find the job and the persons who will make you happy! Much luck :)

Oh gosh, you guys cant handle little drama?

anyways see yah! Have a great future

Reactions: Flynt
Gl with future brando

Oh gosh, you guys cant handle little drama?

anyways see yah! Have a great future

"A little drama"?
I don't want to meet any of your friends if this is just little compared to what you usually have.
Now I feel bad for you. D:

"A little drama"?
I don't want to meet any of your friends if this is just little compared to what you usually have.

Actually my friends has nothing do with I usually have. I am not going to be sad if I dont like something.

Gaming-communties always have their own dramas. A lot of hating, toxic peeps, swearing etc.

Actually my friends has nothing do with I usually have. I am not going to be sad if I dont like something.

Gaming-communties always have their own dramas. A lot of hating, toxic peeps, swearing etc.

Nothing wrong with trying to be diffrent for once right?
...Right? I know... Fat chance....

"A little drama"?

This is indeed mild compared to what came to pass previously.

All hail the revolution!

octoberrevolution95_1.jpg

as you shout into the woods, so it echoes back out.

there are always 2 or more people involved, thats all i am going to say.
seeing how quickly you've removed me clears some points but yeah that falls back to several other things (..better not...) whatever good luck with your strategie for carring on.

Oh Noes! I just noticed that Asuna and you left. Even more people I like left. Stop making me sad!!!::S::

Side note: Who else will i talk about JoJo too.

Users who are viewing this thread