Declined Flowr UnGuardban Request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowr

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=flowr&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Flowr
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:72274129
Reason about the Ban: Accidentally forgot to say don't start before doing dr and got a lot or red killed for "didn't say start" order
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-06-17 00:51:10
Admin that Banned you: Ian
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
It was a complete accident. I thought I said don't start but apparently didn't :\ .
I don't have a recording so I can't prove I did or not but Ian does have a recording (which I do wanna see).

Please at least move this down to a accidental MFK this is my first ban in 2 years I would never intentionally MFK.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Ian and Cowboy
A large amount of people warned you of your falsity regarding your order, including Blues (They aren't supposed to lie) I was hoping for the outcome to be that you didn't appeal this so soon. I have a demo ready, and I guessed you'd wait a fair length and appeal it since I mentioned such. Although "permanent on paper" don't see a permanent team ban as immovable, you can always appeal it (though you have a month cooldown between each appeal.) I've made the decision to put you in time out until I feel you won't continue to break rules, since this isn't the only time I've had to step in with you (Ex: the time when you wouldn't stop giving the same trick order until I warned you 3+ times, following which you stopped temporarily, and I witnessed you continue at a later date, after you clearly were told to keep things as "simple" and not "tricky".)
TLDR: Appeal this at a later date, I'd give it a month from when it is *most likely* declined if you'd like the Demo here it is, go to tick 32500 onwards for the mentioned reason for teamban + ban.

I agree with ian's decision here, we can revisit this at a later date. Now would be too soon

Reactions: Flowr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread