Accepted FL - #09 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foreign Language

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X49RUS

STEAM_0:1:85164661

Hlstatsx

Bans (0)

Comms (1 - Also for previous FL)

Deathrun #09

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I warned a few times and some others did too.

YNSLAD

STEAM_0:1:46808179

Hlstatsx

Hlstatsx - Chatlogs

Bans (0)

Comms (1 - Also for previous FL)

Deathrun #09

Fl (He also was also spamming 'cuckold' which you can see in his chatlogs.) FL from 2021-06-11 19:56:16 to 2021-06-11 19:59:09 as of now.

Danny DeCheeto

STEAM_0:0:453273810

Hlstatsx

Hlstatsx - Chatlogs

Bans (1)

Comms (2 - 1 for previous use of FL)

Deathrun #09

Fl (He was also overusing caps but I don't have in-game proof for that, only FL). FL from 2021-06-11 00:32:04 to 2021-06-11 20:00:03 as of now.

In the video, you can see one or two other people speaking FL, but they only spoke 1-2 words, hence why I didn't include them here.

Some others warned the people using FL as well which you can see in the video which is why I was a bit easy on the warnings I gave out.

Attachments

• foreign.mp4
    33.7 MB
  • proof_ingame.jpg
    proof_ingame.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
  • proof_ingame (2).jpg
    proof_ingame (2).jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 67
  • WarningProof.jpg
    WarningProof.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 64