Fk that dude he free killed me and later was toxic to me (1 Viewer)

Oh man this just escalated way further than it ever deserved.
I was present at the server at the time and saw that kill in the killfeed. I did not think much about it because anything could've happened and I just thought it was an insignificant death. Guess I was wrong.
Now admittedly I was handling this situation rather poorly because I just... Ignored it. Thinking it will be resolved by itself.
I am to blame since it is my responsibility to keep the server organized and not have it fall into chaos. I could've just respawned you for that and it would've hopefully been over.

But before I end it here there is one thing I want to point out because of that title....

His chat | Panda Community HLstatsX - Panda-Community.com US | Jailbreak - Chat History - :
Your chat | Panda Community HLstatsX - Panda-Community.com US | Jailbreak - Chat History - Jeffrey Epstein

You were dragging this small problem around over multiple rounds, constantly pestering him, and then linking this video telling him to watch it. And the toxic part? Him being annoyed because you wouldn't drop this incident.
If anything you are the toxic person here. After looking at your chat history I realized that I was being incredibly lenient with the possible gag.
And then making a forum account named "ihatefrekillers0" in order to post a singular freekill to call out that guy is being next level petty.

If you want a result then follow the steps @Loki. gave you and be done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread