Fixing FF2 please? Finally? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updating the FF2 version to the latest one would help A LOT by the way =) AKA Unofficial 1.20.4
The current one is old as fuck-...
Just do it...

Although UberMedicFully is permed(server wise) I want to clarify this part.

We updated US FF2 to either this plugin or another updated version. The server was popular which the regulars very much enjoyed the new update. Heck they even had new bosses to play with.
However...We found ourselves in a broken state worse than the previous version. The server worked but double bosses and whatever that new plugin brought to the table moved them away. The server died due to the update or was a major part of the reason why. We had a good admin team for that place too still assigned there but it won't be the same...

I didn't particular want to post this explanation @acethedragon as it could bring a whole new argument. Hopefully it won't I'm just here to say what has happened in the past and why...pretty much never we'll be doing that again.

Reactions: Aces
Also jack got his weapons back and became quite powerful? sadly I don't have a "fix" to offer since it was broken at first place

Reactions: Aces
Also jack got his weapons back and became quite powerful? sadly I don't have a "fix" to offer since it was broken at first place
Its just a buggy boss anyways, they should remove it if they care about this server seriously. Also dont forget to remove gentlespy when you removeee meeseeks, cuz this boss crash the server aswell :)

• Happy
Reactions: yiitbrak
Its just a buggy boss anyways, they should remove it if they care about this server seriously. Also dont forget to remove gentlespy when you removeee meeseeks, cuz this boss crash the server aswell :)
Aww mann ><. I wish they could fix them ><

Friendly reminder that the server still crashes multiple times a day for almost a week now! :O

Reactions: Aelia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread