Fixing FF2 please? Finally? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajvej

FF2 atleast #13 is like super fucked.
Mr.Meeseeks crashes the server, some bosses are completely unbalanced, there is still deathrun map here.
Why does noone care about the server anymore (from staff)? The server still daily has more than 20 ppl on the server.
The server crashes min. 4times a day and its still not fixed :) YEP

I know you are new to the forums, but Kevin (the owner) is actually working on a lot of ongoing issues with many of the servers. It's appreciated that you reported this so he can check it out.

• Wow
Reactions: Chupa
I sure am new to the forum, but not the server. Issues like these are here for months now.. atleast since I joined. How does removing a map take 8months?
Also Kevin if you are reading this. Please dont get lazy like with Cakehole and dont just remove Meeseeks without giving it a try to fix the boss <3 (Saying that incase you actually try)

FF2 atleast #13 is like super fucked.
Mr.Meeseeks crashes the server, some bosses are completely unbalanced, there is still deathrun map here.
Why does noone care about the server anymore (from staff)? The server still daily has more than 20 ppl on the server.
The server crashes min. 4times a day and its still not fixed :) YEP

well for now 4 bosses broken :
  1. meeseeks (crashes the server)
  2. zerstorer ( rage broken)
  3. gentle spy (crashes the server sometime)
  4. beep man ( crashes the server sometime)

well for now 4 bosses broken :
  1. meeseeks (crashes the server)
  2. zerstorer ( rage broken)
  3. gentle spy (crashes the server sometime)
  4. beep man ( crashes the server sometime)
I think Seeman or one of those duos has broken rage too.
But if the lazy fixes will continue we will have 1 boss at the end of the year xd

Just gonna quickly summarize how fucked up state the server is in and what needs fixing :))

Mr.Meeseeks - Still crashes the server.
Zerstorer - Rage doesnt work.
Seemans - Rage (Atleast the guy that explodes in duo) - his rage doesnt work either.
Graymann - Sentry Buster minion cannot deal damage by melee nor explode (Becomes a waste for boss and loses his rage)
Many super unbalanced bosses you can go read Ubers post about bosses and their nerfing/buffing.
Deathrun map is still here after months
Selecting boss the first round is practically impossible so its completely random boss for ya.
Crits on weapons dont work after you have been summoned by blue. (Requires *retry*)
C
hanges to classes - I believe some changes in the info is also wrong for example Crossbow for medic doesnt give 10% Uber on hit but 15%

Earlier in post there is also mentioned that some other bosses (Gentle spy, beep man) also sometimes crash a server, but I have noticed that for a while so its either super rare now or doesnt actually happen at all.

All in love Kevin ;)

I have seen gentlespy crash the server once on skyhigh resort.
Another current problem I have found today is that the /ks (killstreak) command isnt working for some reason, but maybe it fixed itself.
And yes, all problems are still currently active, including the crash with meeseks and the explosion failure.
I hope Kevin can fix all of it soon, because else Im not sure how FF2 will look within the next weeks or so.

Updating the FF2 version to the latest one would help A LOT by the way =) AKA Unofficial 1.20.4
The current one is old as fuck-...
Just do it...

Reactions: Aces
@Kevin Let's remove meeseeks for now. Perhaps we'll find a solution in the future or not but the crashes are happening too often.

Any other issues are not server-crashing belong in suggestions. If anybody has a fix for bosses that are 'broken' let me know, as one ff2 regular has kindly given me files for the updated 'broken' boss gray mann.

• Friendly
What, how does broken rage belong in suggestions?
If you have the files to help us out we can update the bosses. It's all well and good ordering us to fix things when most of us do not have the knowledge to mess with boss files. Hence why I put:
Any other issues are not server-crashing and belong in suggestions. If anybody has a fix for bosses that are 'broken' let me know, as one ff2 regular has kindly given me files for the updated 'broken' boss gray mann.
You can come directly to me so I can task them up. They're not urgent matters however as the server still runs.

Yes, it's annoying that your favourite server has issues. But these issues don't need immediate attention.

Server crashing memseeks does.

If you have the files to help us out we can update the bosses. It's all well and good ordering us to fix things when most of us do not have the knowledge to mess with boss files. Hence why I put:

You can come directly to me so I can task them up. They're not urgent matters however as the server still runs.

Yes, it's annoying that your favourite server has issues. But these issues don't need immediate attention.

Server crashing memseeks does.
maybe try this ?
Updating the FF2 version to the latest one would help A LOT by the way =) AKA Unofficial 1.20.4
The current one is old as fuck-...
Just do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread