First time here, and for some reason I can't play anymore on Panda (1 Viewer)

Oliver

Greetings ladies and gents!

I just registered here, on forums.

I have been playing for quite few times on Panda's server and last few days, I can't play anymore.

So here's the thingy: when i click to join, screen goes black and I see blinking " - " line in top right corner of screen. Eventually I have to restart game in order to join some other server.

I'm not sure if I'm banned or not, so that's the reason I came here.

p.s. never used any sort of hacks, nor I insulted anyone.

Thanks in advance.

nickname in game: HagarTheTerrible

You have no bans, must be your computer or tf2.

Im sure someone here knows how to handle it and they will probably reply here tomorrow.

You have no bans, must be your computer or tf2.

Im sure someone here knows how to handle it and they will probably reply here tomorrow.
Thanks for info and reply!

Looking forward to resloving it!

If you could provide any screenshots, perhaps I could help you.

Does this only occur for Panda servers?

If you could provide any screenshots, perhaps I could help you.

Does this only occur for Panda servers?
Well it wouldn't help much, becouse there is nothing else on screen, besides black background with white dash line in top right corner (as if you are joining some random server).

And yeah, I can easily play on other servers.

Thanks again!

So there is not a grey box in the middle of the screen? Only right corner?

Have you tried all panda servers? Are there any panda servers you can join? When you said you can easily join other servers, does that count for other community servers or have you only tried Valve servers?

You can try disabling htmlmotds, to do so type "cl_disablehtmlmotd 1" into console or look for it in the advanced options tab.

Have you tried all panda servers? Are there any panda servers you can join? When you said you can easily join other servers, does that count for other community servers or have you only tried Valve servers?

You can try disabling htmlmotds, to do so type "cl_disablehtmlmotd 1" into console or look for it in the advanced options tab.
Hmm.. I only tried the populated one's, didn't knew there were more Panda servers.

I play on the russian "Metro and Locker only" and other server "Golmud railway only".
Will try that command.

Thanks guys , really appriciate effort. :)

Can't find that command (even tried google-ing it).

Here is screenshot:

Screenshot (5).png

We dont host Battlefield servers are we?
I am pretty sure that there was a thread similiar to this one where Kevin said that we dont have any Battlefield Servers.

Users who are viewing this thread