/ff2toggle command not working (1 Viewer)

Cryptic

I enabled the command to have an opportunity of being selected as a boss; however, for some odd reason I have the command both enabled and disabled. This prevents me from becoming a boss. I enabled it numerous times, but I keep getting the same notification at the start of every round:

bqmd.PNG

Does anyone know how to fix this? I asked Speneth, and he informed me that others are having the same issue as well, and that apparently re-installing is a solution another player found. The thing is, I don't wanna re-install TF2 because it's a pain in the ass having to re-download the game, materials and maps on my shitty laptop.

Cheers to whoever knows another feasible solution.
And don't you dare say "uninstall steam" :^)

Have you tried toggling it with /ff2boss as well?

I noticed that in that menu it also has an enabled and disable feature. Strange. I am hoping they are one in the same, but if not then it might be conflicting?

It's just a theory I dunno how server shit works pls no bully.

I noticed that in that menu it also has an enabled and disable feature.
Huh, I didn't realize there was an enable/disable feature on /ff2boss. I thought it was only boss selection options. I'll check it out later and see how it goes, thanks :^)

Reactions: Madact
I had no luck with /ff2boss. I just deleted and re-downloaded all my FF2-related materials, and that seemed to do the trick :^)

Users who are viewing this thread