Completed [FF2] Weapon Changes Suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Hi,

I had these ideas in mind for some time now and since there were FF2 suggestions pretty much spammed, I was waiting for a good while before suggesting so.
I will be suggesting some Demo and Engineer changes to certain weapons that serve not huge of an purpose.

Current Poll
The Persian Crusader
I would give it a additional 30% to it's charge melee refill, which would be 50%. Landing two melee hits will refill your charge
however, I would give it a longer recharge rate by 40%. Not so sure how long it would take to recharge his charge meter then.

The Claidheamhmor
I would add .2 more seconds to the charge bonus duration.
Along that, perhaps 10% more speed when holding the weapon, making the weapon more of a Demoknight tool but not too much buffed.
Something else I had in mind was that maybe giving him +15 more health when having the boots on so he can tank atleast one hit before his shield gets destroyed but since he has the extra damage vulnerability on wearer it wouldn't make much of a difference I would assume so I will scrap that.

The Eureka Effect
Since this melee is based on changing teleport stats, I would give it 35% faster teleport build speed.

Next Poll

The Splendid Screen
I would give it a .2 bonus charge duration and 20% more charge impact damage.

The Hospitality
I would be giving this melee for Engineer extra dispenser range, maybe by 250%, not entirely sure how this one works but I remember that I had to go quite high by the attribute value for it to take any change but I assume it's for hammer units radius, will have to test that out again to see.
Perhaps longer bleed on hit too, by maybe 2.5 seconds, in total the bleed would last 7.5 seconds

Chargin' Targe
I would give it 10% more charge turn control and maybe 10% more charge impact damage.
---

My intention for the Demo changes are to give Demoknight other possibilities other than Eyelander and Tide Turner combo (I will always prefer this tbh lol).
Since the amount of polls is capped at 10 I believe, I have marked the ones that should get a vote later on (Also to tell @Madact what should get a poll after the first one) and have kept it low by the options now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread