Completed FF2/VSH Maps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, this thread must've been buried in the forums.

All these maps looks great! I'm not going to give my opinion on all of them, just here are a few:

Saxton Hale RatsSaxy

This map is actually getting a remade version by @Husky, maybe add that one.

VSH Dunger B2a

Pretty sure we already have this map.

vsh_minegay_b3

I lied. This is the only map that looks awful.

Not exactly sure to do with this thread, that's a lot of maps to go through.
Is it possible we can get a short version of this for now? Maps that most popular from the map, least exploitable, etc. Preferably 3 of them.
If no response I'll just decline this thread.

Not exactly sure to do with this thread, that's a lot of maps to go through.
Is it possible we can get a short version of this for now? Maps that most popular from the map, least exploitable, etc. Preferably 3 of them.
If no response I'll just decline this thread.

I can check them out if you want to?

EDIT: Okei, I will check them out tomorrow.

Reactions: Madact
Following what Madact says, here are the three maps I would like to be added:

vsh_apg_v2 - https://gamebanana.com/maps/165514
vsh_stream_playform Release https://gamebanana.com/maps/162081
vsh_snowflakes_b1 https://gamebanana.com/maps/179606

These maps are non-exploitable, atleast as I know after been testing them and been playing on them before aswell. They are also fun to play on.

Three of the maps in the main post do we already have on Panda Community. @Husky do you remember if your reworked version of Ratsaxxy ever got added to the list? If not, @Madact you should add the updated version of it.
The three maps we already got:
vsh_pineyard_final
vsh_minegay_b3
Saxton Hale RatsSaxy

The rest of the maps could be added later on IMO, but I would need more time to test them because I have never played them before.

This leads me to another question aswell, would it be possible to remove some maps aswell? We currently got 100 maps on VSH, and we use around 20 of them. It's not needed to have all those maps when we only play some of them. We could remove atleast 20 of them, and then be more open to add new maps later on?

• Agree
Reactions: Furken
The three maps we already got:
vsh_pineyard_final
vsh_minegay_b3
Saxton Hale RatsSaxy

The only one from the list we already have is RatsSaxy (although it still isn't @Husky updated version). There are a couple of Minecraft maps (minecroft and minecraftcloudstuck) but not minegay. You might be confusing Pineyard with traincross too.

• Agree
The only one from the list we already have is RatsSaxy (although it still isn't @Husky updated version). There are a couple of Minecraft maps (minecroft and minecraftcloudstuck) but not minegay. You might be confusing Pineyard with traincross too.

According to GameMe maps, we have those three?

EDIT: Anyways, if we have them or not, the three I stated above are the best ones of them anyways.

Is it possible to get a link to the updated version of @Husky 's version so I can make sure that it is listed?

About the 3 maps, I don't mind adding them so long as they don't have the exploits. Also if the VSH/FF2 team is fine, including the regulars.
I'll give another week for any feedback, including a link to update of that map(if it's a forum post, hook me up!)

I haven't played a few of these maps so it could be good to see something new. I'm happy if all 3 of PNN's suggestions are added as long as there are no exploits/bugs. I've noticed vsh_dunger is also in the OP, which we already have. A few maps in the list I would definitely say no to, one of which being vsh_dr_office which looks a bit too gimmicky with loads of secrets.

Other than this, if it's possible @Madact could we remove vsh_minecraftcloudstuck and replace it with vsh_minegay? Just to keep a balance of Minecraft maps (I'm sure people don't want too many) and minecraftcloudstuck is a haven of bugs and horribleness (including Hale getting stuck if he falls off the map too fast).

Could we also add a poll of all current VSH maps to sort them out and to question their spot in the queue? We have a handful of maps which are unplayed most of the time and just fill the list.

Could we also add a poll of all current VSH maps to sort them out and to question their spot in the queue? We have a handful of maps which are unplayed most of the time and just fill the list.

Adding a poll for every map in the rotation probably wouldn't be much help, there's a lot.

Over the coming days I'll personally go through each map and give it a definitive answer of if we should keep it or not, along with input from the vsh team and regulars, taking into account how good the map is for vsh, how often it's played/nominated and players personal opinions on the maps.

Feel free to message me with any input you might have too.

• Agree
Adding a poll for every map in the rotation probably wouldn't be much help, there's a lot.

Over the coming days I'll personally go through each map and give it a definitive answer of if we should keep it or not, along with input from the vsh team and regulars, taking into account how good the map is for vsh, how often it's played/nominated and players personal opinions on the maps.

Feel free to message me with any input you might have too.
I have already done this, I can message you it later:pepe2:

• Useful
Reactions: Roar
Is it possible to get a link to the updated version of @Husky 's version so I can make sure that it is listed?

About the 3 maps, I don't mind adding them so long as they don't have the exploits. Also if the VSH/FF2 team is fine, including the regulars.
I'll give another week for any feedback, including a link to update of that map(if it's a forum post, hook me up!)
@Madact here you go, the 3 maps I "Reworked". Ratssaxxy being the nicest imo and people would love a new change of colour.
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/vsh-map-remake.17318/
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/thread-o-maps-v2.17216/

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact and Furken
Any other changes such as maps that need removing or adding should be discussed in another thread with all the options. Would also be good if vsh regulars and admins could join actively in that discussion so I know I'm not just approving one user's ideas.

I've put it on the list. Cheers guys :azbaby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread