Declined [FF2] Suggestion for some boss changes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiji

Wanted to suggest some boss changes/tweaks. Since most FF2 regulars either don't have a forum account or simply don't want to post suggestions, I'll post one for them.

• GentleSpy
    • His melee currently deals only 124 damage, which is not enough to even kill a Scout, Sniper and most Spies. I suggest increasing it to +180 or maybe even more.

• Hotline Sniper
    • His matrix rage after life loss lasts around 10 seconds which is way more than other 2-life bosses, and during that he can basically kill half of the team or more. I suggest decreasing it to maybe around 4 or 5 seconds.
    • After the update, his weighdown became pretty much instant, which is just really annoying and can really catch people off-guard. By "instant" I mean that players can weighdown right as they crouch and look down, while that's not the case on most of the other bosses. I suggest changing that.

• MeeM
    • His minions deal +60 damage per hit which I think is a bit too much, I suggest decreasing it to maybe around 20-30 if that's possible.

• Spyper
    • It's still possible to camp and delay a lot as this boss, the nerf actually didn't help much. I think one of the main problems is that Spyper can basically point-teleport on the other end of the map and snipe from there. Not sure if that's possible, but decreasing the range of his point-teleport could be a good fix.

• A Human Sentry Buster
    • Bring back "wall climbing" on his melee? UberMedic said that wasn't intentional in the first place but it was pretty neat regardless.

• Easter Bunny
    • His eggs from his rage can sometimes be critted and kill up to 6 players at the same time which isn't very fun, I suggest removing crits from his eggs if that's possible.

• Christian Brutal Sniper
    • His stun duration is a bit too long right now (around 6-7 seconds). I suggest decreasing it a bit, maybe to 3 or 4 seconds?

• Painis Cupcake
    • His melee damage during rage should be increased a bit, don't exactly remember what it is but from what I've seen it's pretty low.

• Gray Mann
    • I suggest replacing him with the version found here, IIRC this was added to the server once for some time but it got removed for whatever reason. I'm only really putting this here so it's not forgotten about :)

Gonna tag FF2 regulars to give their thoughts on this: @UberMedicFully @Darky @blood3y @Maddox @Popcorn003 @Loki. @half of thincrust @real >:3 @Chupa @BrAvO

GentleSpy:
i already made a buff (for the love of god, stop making suggestions when i already talked about it ingame that it's gonna be fixed ty.) other spy hales that are dealing 124 damage will have a buff too.

Hotline Sniper:
Also talked about this ingame that its gonna get nerfed..

Meem:
I wouldn't nerf the minions melee damage, they basically have no other purpose than being able to deal more damage.

Spyper:
Always found his Point teleport range disgusting

Human Sentry Buster:
Maybe can be brought back as a feature for him.

Easter Bunny:
i rather nerf his eggs damage, its disgusting.

Christian Brutal Sniper:
Its around 6 seconds iirc, can decrease by a second or two.

Painis Cupcake:
I already know about this. Will be reworking his kit, suggesting will come whenever i feel like it.

Gray Mann:
buggy, not working at all, bots spawning with 1 hp and other things not worth mentioning.

1.Gentlespy definetly needs a meele buff. I agree that 180+ dmg would be perfect for him.

2.The matrix does last way too long just like the old Gaben model had on rage.Give him the same time just like Ninja spy and MLG Sniper and it's all good.The instant weighdown isn't the only problem on him,Dic Soupcan and Koishi also have this,but as for Hotline sniper maybe keep it since he isn't that overpowered besides his matrix life-loss. (Imo)

3.As for the mininons for MeeM, the amount of damage the Meeseeks minons deal seems fair and not too much.

4.Ok so Spyper is the boss who got hella nerfed and really is one of the weakest bosses,his rage only gives him AWP bullets and doesn't even stun,his tp does go far.I would suggest maybe giving him a short stun on rage like 3-4 seconds since he's really unplayed and weak.As for the tp yeah the range decrease is good,since on maps like dustshowdown and many other big maps he can pick people off easily.

5.The wall climb isn't really a problem,it actually helps the hale be more mobile since that's how the caber works so this is fine.

6.Since The Easter Bunny does have a crazy rage and the eggs he picks up gives him crits it's a pain that he can clean out a team in like 5 seconds with his crit eggs.No crits on the eggs seems good since the eggs already deal a fair amount of damage.

7.I suggested this since his Stun duration is the longest currently,his rage duration should be the same for Koishi (around 4-5 seconds) not too long no too short.As for everything else he is an ok and cool boss.

8.This Graymann model is hella confusing and whenever he spawns you as his minion,when he gets defeated the next round you don't have the guaranteed mini-crits and full crits.Also you can't see how much damage you deal which makes you rejoin the server.And also sometimes when he spawns you some players seem to insantly die,as @Kruphixx said this is apparently a plug-in for some reason.So a new model would be good.

Reactions: Jiji
With UberMedic leaving I am unsure of where this suggestion will go now. May have to decline this as I cannot task these up anymore without someone to make these changes happen.

• Sad
Reactions: Jiji
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread