Completed [FF2] Some changes to request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Hi,

I've lately noticed that some bosses who get a new melee during their rage isnt as good as i thought it would be.

So my change i would like to suggest for this is:

Give every boss who gets a new melee during their rage (Aside from Ass Pancakes, these changes wouldn't affect
him) that the damage gets increased up to 135 damage and decrease the firing speed by 5%. 100 damage seems quite low even with increased firing speed buff they get.
Light health classes like Scout could still escape it if they manage their movement wisely.

Second change i like to suggest is a own weighdown that will replace the current one.
How it would work is that every boss can have their own gravity (for the speed) and cooldown set, also something i wanted to implement is that certain bosses would get Megaheal during that for .5 seconds.

Third change would be about Zerstorer and Seeman (perhaps Human Sentry Buster too?)
their Rages are quite unfair and rarely predictable, for Human Sentry Buster, it takes quite too long to finish so its pretty easily to avoid.
So what i would like to suggest is:
Give them a Kamikaze, damage, delay and range can be discussed about but what i think could work is having the Explosion radius (Hammer Units) be 700.0 and the damage set to 500 (also for buildings) with a delay of 1.2 seconds.

Post your thoughts below If you like to.

About the new explosion rages, will there be some kind of indication that they're about to rage, like a sound or something else? Or is there just going to be a delay and that's it?

About the new explosion rages, will there be some kind of indication that they're about to rage, like a sound or something else? Or is there just going to be a delay and that's it?
Was thinking about to spawn a particle on the boss.

Third change would be about Zerstorer and Seeman (perhaps Human Sentry Buster too?)
their Rages are quite unfair and rarely predictable
thats the whole point, that makes them playable in the first place because their rages cannot be predicted, all you have to do is follow their health status and at which amount they rage and after that count 2k-3k health loss again

• Agree
Reactions: Otis
thats the whole point, that makes them playable in the first place because their rages cannot be predicted, all you have to do is follow their health status and at which amount they rage and after that count 2k-3k health loss again
I get your point but rages aren't really supposed to be insta deaths, which is just unfun for the mercs side, maybe someone sees this the same as me.

I get your point but rages aren't really supposed to be insta deaths, which is just unfun for the mercs side, maybe someone sees this the same as me.
given the fact that you want to make their explosion rages have a delay, you need to buff other things for those hales since they cant fight anyone otherwise, they either have a low super jump / strong knockback / one-time use or no weightdown at all / low movement speed and that makes them an easy target, but since they have an instant explosion rage that makes them actually able to fight back. By making their rages have a delay you might as well remove those hales completely.

I think having a boss with a completely unpredictable overpowered rage is just dumb as hell, I'm not sure how anyone can defend that.

It doesn't make the boss fun to play against at all, just frustrating.

• Agree
Reactions: UberMedicFully
given the fact that you want to make their explosion rages have a delay, you need to buff other things for those hales since they cant fight anyone otherwise, they either have a low super jump / strong knockback / one-time use or no weightdown at all / low movement speed and that makes them an easy target, but since they have an instant explosion rage that makes them actually able to fight back. By making their rages have a delay you might as well remove those hales completely.
of course i would need to buff them in return, doesn't mean that they should rely on their rage to fight back

• Boring
Reactions: Kruphixx and Macko
Was thinking about to spawn a particle on the boss.
maybe when he rages he goes into the humiliation state and after 1.2 seconds he explodes. He can still move a little to reposition but the mercs have time to prepare

changes.jpg

All of the suggested changes will be implemented.

Task #260 - FF2 - Add / Remove bosses (hope the task title doesn't confuse anyone, just don't wanna create a new task for the changes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread