Completed [FF2] Sniper Damage and Knockback (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruphixx

I'd like to suggest nerfs to sniper's damage and knockback since sniper can still be a pretty big issue on most maps.

I would really appreciate if only FF2 regulars voted and gave feedback on this. I'll only add a poll for the sniper damage since I don't think one for knockback is necessary as it's pretty much just bugged right now and needs a fix.

Damage

I believe sniper rifle damage multiplier is currently set to 3.0 (150 - 450 damage on bodyshots) which I think is a bit too much. For an average player it's impossible to win as hale on larger maps mainly due to snipers.

Before the damage was buffed it was 100 - 300 and people complained it was too low.

I think a good multiplier would be either 2.4 (120 - 360 damage) or 2.5 (125 - 375 damage). Would possibly satisfy both sides.

Keep in mind that headshots would still deal 150 - 450 damage with these changes. Not sure if that's possible to change.

Knockback

Pretty sure at some point a plugin was added to specifically reduce knockback from sniper rifles but it doesn't seem to work. I guess just getting it to work would be good enough.

Dumb class, can do max damage from any range, deals annoyingly knockback, deserves a nerf.

Reactions: Otis and Aerial
snp.jpg

Damage multiplier will be reduced to 2.5

Task #267 - FF2 - Reduce Sniper Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread