Declined [FF2] Removal of vsh_warebloom (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddox

Donator
Alright so as many of you know,this map is really small and unfairly balanced.Bosses get nailed by the sentries and Heavies on AMPS and easily get trapped.The only boss that has a chance to win is either Zerstorer or a Duo boss.Many other bosses are vulnerable and that's why I suggest we remove it.Many players complain about it for it being so small so I'd put up a vote to see what everyone thinks.

Well I presonally enjoy this map on both sides, however I can't look over two HIGHLY glaring issues:
1. Engineers can hop into this little nook using their dispencer or jump pad with ease, allowing them to safely keep making sentries onto the box outside of the nook, causing constant pain for the boss. (Screenshots for reference) 20230205102054_1.jpg20230205102116_1.jpg
2. With how the weightdown works on superjumps and the low ceilling, bosses can get stuck in the mentioned ceilling corner if enough heavy and sentry firepower is focused onto to them, making them lose a large portion of their health right there.
Plus there's also the underused vent areas that are used as hiding spots most of the time, and in the old teleport times - telefrag locations.

I have to agree on this sadly - Warebloom may be fun for me, but it's way too flawed for most people.

• Agree
Reactions: Maddox
Yeah i just noticed aswell,well my bad.We can wait just incase the map is still unbalanced.

It's literally getting a rework, removing this version now is dumb because it surely will get it's rework any time soon.

There's an update pending for the map which will (hopefully) make the map a bit better to play on for hales, so no point in removing it now. Feel free to make a new suggestion after the maps are updated and if the map is still unfair. For now I'll decline this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread