Completed FF2 Plugin bug (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Uhm yea this is a ass old bug in the FF2 plugin called default_abilities which the most Hales in FF2 on Panda has.

It has a bug which i dont want to publish neither the Ability name it can get abused very fast, we dont need a Meeseeks v2 problem do we?

I would like to see a replacement of the Abilities if possible but not sure if we can do that on the current FF2 version.

We can only hope that Kevin will ever change the Version without fucking it up like on US, it just broke for some reason.

All i can say is, make a test Server with the current server files and remove everything FF2 related and then drag the new sources of the new FF2 version into the sourcemod folder and im sure u will be able to run it without problems.

People may say Kevin knows how to do it etc etc etc but im just trying to help here,
I hope this gives a reason now to change the FF2 version to the latest to avoid the bug i know about, hopefully no one else finds it out till then lmao.

Also Kevin if u need help or smthing just add me i have experiences in FF2 for a while now.
U can also just PM me in the Forums here to know about the issue im talking about.

If u want to fix the bug on the plugin itself u will need to code but i dont know what exactly so i cant help here much lol.

All i can say is, make a test Server with the current server files and remove everything FF2 related and then drag the new sources of the new FF2 version into the sourcemod folder and im sure u will be able to run it without problems.
To this i can give more details in PM

I would agree that the new version of FF2 has some new useful options, such as "Disable Companions", so people won't cry if they get selected with someone else for duo hales, without their approval, and the option "Change Difficulty", which was actually interesting for me. That option has 5 different difficulties, starting from Intermediate and ending with Godlike, as all of those do have their information box.

However.. it isn't really necessary to upgrade, unless that bug, which you informed us for, is a serious one, and if there won't come any other bugs, which might happen, I don't know.

It's up to our owner to decide all the updates on the server, so.. @Kevin :twc:

I would agree that the new version of FF2 has some new useful options, such as "Disable Companions", so people won't cry if they get selected with someone else for duo hales, without their approval, and the option "Change Difficulty", which was actually interesting for me. That option has 5 different difficulties, starting from Intermediate and ending with Godlike, as all of those do have their information box.

However.. it isn't really necessary to upgrade, unless that bug, which you informed us for, is a serious one, and if there won't come any other bugs, which might happen, I don't know.

It's up to our owner to decide all the updates on the server, so.. @Kevin :twc:

Being able to crash the Server is a serious issue to me

this has been fixed in the upcoming ff2 update which will be shipped in the next few days.

• Surprised
Reactions: Kruphixx and Mark!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread