Completed [FF2] Painis Cupcake Buff (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ham

We all know him, and we all love him. It's Painis Cupcake! a well known freak that's pretty underpowered when compared to some other bosses. My suggestion is simple, buff him to a similar level to other freaks while adding some variety rather than just a Ubercharge with a speed bonus on rage.

CHANGES:

Buff his movement speed up to ~370 HU passively and up to 430 while raged.

Rage doesn't decrease his damage per swing and doesn't make him swing faster, he just gains Ubercharge and a Movement Speed Bonus.

Add a projectile "Shovel Spit" wich costs 15 rage and makes Painis Cupcake equip a throwable shovel when used. It acts the same as Handsome Rogue's knife, Dealing 200 damage but no bleed, it's also much faster and isn't affected by gravity. Has a 30 seconds base cooldown

I agree that Painis Cupcake should recieve a buff. His movement speed is not giving him opportunity to even catch medic or spy. Comparing to other bosses, he's weaker. Giving him an unique ability is a great idea and I hope this boss will see more play in the future.

1680359909205.png

Task #273 FF2 - Add, delete and/ or update bosses

Include all buffs listed here for painis cupcake

@UberMedicFully So you are aware. Also if there are any issues with the buffs let me know so I can open the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread