Pending [FF2] Nerf or Disable the Dragon's Fury (1 Viewer)

What should be done?

• Disable the Dragon's Fury

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otis

Donator
Odd weapon to say the least.

Let's start with the general concern/complaint I have for this weapon…

In general, the weapon plays out the following:
The weapon gets crits (taunts or by other means) and by simply shooting at hales feet his movement is completely stopped, and he gets stuck and or knocked back completely.
This inherent gameplay is not only boring but incredibly unfair. So much so that if not hard-focusing said player, the rounds become increasingly impossible to manage.

Which brings us to the second problem of this weapon, the ammo consumption.
Currently, from what I've tested in-game, the Dragon's Fury starts with 40 ammo and consumes 5 ammo per. airblast. From my understanding, it is unaffected by the regular changes made for the flamethrowers. Increased ammo consumption in this case.
Combining all the concerns above with the Flare Gun's ability to flee the scene instantaneously, this becomes an issue!

All in all, I wish to suggest a couple of changes for this weapon.

The best I can do for the Knockback reduction is to check for a crit hit when using the Dragon's Fury and then using the Custom Attribute we are using for Sniper Rifles to reduce the Knockback.

So looking at the results looks like Nerf the Dragon's Fury knockback & Increase Dragon's Fury ammo consumption on M2 to 15 are the winning results.

Task #275 FF2 - Buff / Nerf weapons

Reactions: Otis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread