Completed [FF2] Nerf/fix Koishi Komeiji (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruphixx

Koishi is currently one of the most OP bosses on FF2 (if not the most OP one) and most people complain everytime they have to play against her. At first it didn't seem like a major issue but as more people started playing Koishi, all of the issues with this boss came to light.

What exactly is wrong with Koishi, you may ask?
  • First major issue is the ridiculously long cloak duration, every time someone plays Koishi they're invisible for most of the round and manage to win with barely any HP lost. People complain about this the most.
  • The boss got reworked in the latest FF2 update and received a super-jump, while previously she didn't have neither a super-jump or a teleport. Not only you jump really high with the super-jump, it also has an almost instant charge time.
  • Instant weighdown. A few other bosses have this as well, in my opinion it's dumb and shouldn't be a thing.
My proposed fix is to reduce her cloak duration and increase jump charge time.

Reactions: Maddox
To be honest i agree.Just like the Stylish Raptor Spy,who has decreased cloak duration,would balance things out.Although,the jump seems ok imo.It's really annoying that people remain cloaked 90% of the time,a win is guaranteed.

To be honest i agree.Just like the Stylish Raptor Spy,who has decreased cloak duration,would balance things out.Although,the jump seems ok imo.It's really annoying that people remain cloaked 90% of the time,a win is guaranteed.
Well the constant superjump, uncloak, goomba is annoying

Reactions: Maddox
Well the constant superjump, uncloak, goomba is annoying
Well i guess you can say that the jump is constant but at least with decreased cloak time you can have a chance to see her mid air and not be surprised from where she comes from.

How about if uber wants to change ANYTHING on a boss, he tells the ff2 community in Detail in a suggestion/post about + lets them vote about it. since many of the changes that have been made were unbalanced.

How about if uber wants to change ANYTHING on a boss, he tells the ff2 community in Detail in a suggestion/post about + lets them vote about it. since many of the changes that have been made were unbalanced.
Quite a lot of changes that were made were completely unnecessary and no one even asked for some of them.

I was told that people want to know about Hale changes so my idea would be:

- Remove her Super Jump and replace it with a regular Teleport
- Nerf her Cloak (similar to Raptor Spy)

Reactions: Loki. and Maddox
Remove her Super Jump and replace it with a regular Teleport + Nerf her Cloak - Is the winner

Task #254 Updates for FF2 bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread