Declined [FF2] More Boss Suggestions - Part 1 ( Big Jack Horner) [Concept!] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya everyone, I've come once again to introduce you all to some new boss ideas I thought of. I doubt there are currently any models for them, as both of them are from the fairly new Puss in Boots 2 Movie. Therefore ill give out a small spoiler warning as I will include some voicelines for specific actions and situations for these bosses, aswell as their abilities. I will be listing the bosses with their stats, weapon and abilities, aswell as their voicelines in this order.
Since this is just a concept of what could potentially be a interesting boss to fight against, I would love to hear your ideas and what changes should be made!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Big Jack Horner

puss-in-boots-the-last-wish-jack-horner-john-mulaney.jpg

Stats

Health: HIGH
Speed: LOW

Resistances: +25% Fire + Afterburn Resistance
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ +20% Melee Damage Resistance
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
-15% Explosion Resistance
⠀⠀
-15% Bullet Resistance
Weapon

test.gif

Magical Staff

Melee Damage: ⠀⠀ 180 ⠀⠀- ⠀⠀220
⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(>50%)⠀⠀⠀(<50%) ⠀ Health

Abilities
Low Super Jump: 8 second Cooldown
untitiled.gif
big-jack.gif
untitiled.gif

Arsenal (Rage 1)
Similiar to Handsome Jack, Jack Horner will get one of these random weapons upon activating Arsenal. It will need 100% Rage to be activated.
Crossbow: 3 Ammo upon Rage (1 Hit KO as Movie Reference)
Phoenix Flamethrower: Works like a normal Flamethrower with 50 Ammo upon Rage
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Green Apple Bombs: Gives 5 throwable explosives with gas passer effect, applying afterburn upon hit
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(80 Base Explosion Damage + 10 Seconds Afterburn -> 120DMG total)

untitiled.gif

Summon (Rage 2)

Similiar to the Administrators Rage, this one will summon up to 10 dead reds as chefs with random melee weapons.

Cleavers and other throwables will be unlocked, aswell. 100% Rage to activate.

Voicelines

Please when suggestion to make sure you have someone to make the boss. Ideas are great, but don't expect someone on panda community to make them for you without asking them.

I'll be declining this suggestion because of this. If you do however get someone to make this for you, make sure the boss file is complete before suggesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread