Pending FF2 maps (1 Viewer)

Leo.

So me and other regulars from the ff2 #13 server have discussed and came to the conclusion that some maps need to be removed, either because they give a huge advantage to the RED team by being very large (Basically Sniperspam) or by having large pits where they are pushed and the hale loses tons of health. On the other side, maps that have little to no health packs for the RED team give an advantage to the hale (since classes like soldier need constant health). Lastly, big maps have the tendency to have rounds which last from 5 to even 10 minutes, which is obviously very long and makes the game boring. We decided that the following maps need to be removed because of the problems mentioned above:

-Arena_Nucleus

-arena_watchtower_fix2e (also has the water and the instant death with the moon...)

-vsh_aquaticbase_b5 (Engies with teleporters are just imposible to kill as hale)

-vsh_arcticbase_b3

-vsh_bianco_hills_b6 (Uhm yeah this map is too big)

-vsh_crevice_b5 (I am aware that a lot of people enjoy this map, but rounds there last a lot and hales with normal superjump are vurnerable)

-vsh_dustshowdown_panda (Imagine being hale and you fight against 7-9 Snipers. I don't even want to think about that)

-vsh_volcanic_b2 (Being airblasted from pyros or in generall knockback and falling into the pit.....)

-vsh_weaponsdepot_final (there is no need to have two versions of a map...)

-vsh_zelda_ww_outset_island (also too big and there is an exploit where you can place the teleportes inside the houses, so that non-teleporting hales can't reach you)

And lastly vsh_dr_yaybread (it's literally a deathrun map...)

It would be nice if other ff2 players would respond, whether they agree/disagree or have other suggestions. Thanks for reading (In case it's too many maps being removed, we also came up with new maps that can replace these).

UberMedicFully

Donator
Oh i have a Record of me playing as jack on dustshowdown mmmm 5-6 dots aiming at the door waiting for me to come out x)
Anyways i agree on this Suggestion, there are much more maps i find retarded and shouldnt be in FF2 in general
In my opinion i dont rly care if the Map is big as long the Hale has a very good Super Jump which only like 3 Hales do here sadly... Handsome Jack, Gray Mann and Miku

EDIT: Remove also all Arena maps Granary as a example.... No hp packs lol. Maybe Outdoors? Deadly pits aswell...

• Agree
Reactions: ZackTheDuck

BreadandYeast

I don't think its too many maps to remove, it simply means that folks are forced to pick other great maps like reiltas hills and outdoors rather than hiveminding towards the only maps they recognise.

Attachments

• ff2dustshowdown9.jpg
    ff2dustshowdown9.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Clever
Reactions: Leo.

UberMedicFully

Donator
I don't think its too many maps to remove, it simply means that folks are forced to pick other great maps like reiltas hills and outdoors rather than hiveminding towards the only maps they recognise.
We can only vote the Maps we know which turns out that specific maps are overplayed and becoming boring, i love Military but its probably one of the most overplayed Maps in this Server so is Crevice, Weaponsdepot/Weaponstorage and sadly Dustshowdown probably one of the worse maps we have, too many Snipers..

Users who are viewing this thread