Completed [FF2] Hatsune Miku suggestions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiji

oh boy, another ff2 suggestion zzz

I'd like to suggest some potential changes to Hatsune Miku since she's a pretty weak boss right now. I think the biggest issue with this boss is the knockback. Not only she can get knocked around a lot because the boss is a scout class, but none of the abilities give her anything to help with the knockback, unlike other bosses. Sentries can also be an issue since none of her abilities stun them.

Megaheal after using abilities

Give her the megaheal (quick-fix uber) after using the "Make them Dance" or "Cleaver" ability so she doesn't get knocked around as much.

Sentry Stun

Allow her to stun sentries after using the "Make them Dance" ability, similiar to how the Raptor boss does it.

• Agree
Reactions: Solar
I wouldn't really like to add a Sentry Stun to her, she has like 3 abilities to use, two of them being quite overpowered, so I would go for the Megaheal that last 2 seconds on use.

Why not just do so people dance twice, cus that halloween dance lasts like 2 seconds and if she's in the air at all she wont get to benefit from it? Make her rage somewhat useful for a start could be a good thing, I'd imagine

Why not just do so people dance twice, cus that halloween dance lasts like 2 seconds and if she's in the air at all she wont get to benefit from it? Make her rage somewhat useful for a start could be a good thing, I'd imagine
I removed one dance from the bosses that have the rage cause people complained alot about it that it's so overpowered and lasts too long.

I removed one dance from the bosses that have the rage cause people complained alot about it that it's so overpowered and lasts too long.
Well you can try it out. The halloween taunt doesn't last nearly as long as a lot of the other hales rage or ubercharge or anything. And maybe also removing the crits boost after finishing that taunt

Well you can try it out. The halloween taunt doesn't last nearly as long as a lot of the other hales rage or ubercharge or anything. And maybe also removing the crits boost after finishing that taunt
I think it's good that it's not as long as the other rages because it restricts everyone around them to move or to attack

I think it's good that it's not as long as the other rages because it restricts everyone around them to move or to attack
Yes, but I don't think I have ever died to Hatsunes rage, it's too weak even if it restricts movement. It does 0 damage, roots people for 2 seconds, on a boss that can probably get to swing at 2 people if she swings immidiately.
I wouldn't mind making it last just a tad longer. Maybe just root for 3 or 4 seconds so she can get some use out of it. I don't even remember if she gets ubered or anything after raging, but if she doesn't then maybe just try to implement that to begin with and see how it feels?

the dance rage doesnt do shit if you have 2 sentrys shooting your ass, the superjumps also bugs when you double jump so rip that.
maybe just stun sentrys and increasing building dmg but keep player dmg the same 🤔
would be nice to play the character again.

ps. fix her avatar so her mouth doesnt come out her neck pls x)

From where I stand, the Sentry stun is a must.
You can try as hard as possible, the Sentry will get you!
It's strangely familiar to Sexy Heavy whom, which without the ability to stun Sentries he's completely lost. (Same with his partner in crime)

Unless otherwise, of course, the Sentry nerf of a reduced knockback gets implemented. At that point, I doubt the Megaheal or the Sentry stun would be a necessity.

Reactions: Solar
Screenshot 2023-02-21 154023.png

Changes will be added in one of the next FF2 updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread